LET IT BEGIN! LET IT BEGIN!!!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
So today the journey to my 10 second time slip begins....stopped by and talked to Lou....we discussed a plan....he'll receive a wad of cash this week....and we'll start the process of getting the Chicken Coupe back on the streets.
Bwooooohhahahhahaaaaaaaa.....:D

Haha....we (your fans) are waiting for the epic kills to begain again.....

That's great news. However, you didn't say where Lou was getting the money from. o_O

Mike B.

Lou has been working on my car for free for the last few weeks..........

No, really, I swear.....:D he hasn't added up the total.............

And a nice car it is :) I was drooling over it while Lou was checking out/tweaking my front cover.

And a nice car it is :) I was drooling over it while Lou was checking out/tweaking my front cover.

Thank you, sir.

Lou has definately created a one of a kind street car for me.

I can only take credit for the "vision of my dream car".

I bought the car (from Lou) and off-handedly told Lou of my vision of her when I came over to California to pick her up.

He just smiled and nodded knowingly.

Then he said "I can help you with that".............

I listened to him and, viola, I was convinced.

This may not mean anything to anyone except me, but that particular moment was a turning point in my life.

Little did I know. :eek: :D:D:D

So today the journey to my 10 second time slip begins....stopped by and talked to Lou....we discussed a plan....he'll receive a wad of cash this week....and we'll start the process of getting the Chicken Coupe back on the streets.
Bwooooohhahahhahaaaaaaaa.....:D
Chicken, I will be picking up your engine pieces as discussed next week. I can't wait to get started.