Let's put some faces to the names!

You have a valid point...but Mrs. FastNasty is the cars name, not mine. :wink:

so your car is married then:confused: weird!:p

and you go from a avatar with your wedding picture to dancing on a pole....hmm :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

so your car is married then:confused: weird!:p

and you go from a avatar with your wedding picture to dancing on a pole....hmm :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I was um, drinking when I picked the name...and it kind of just stuck. :biggrin:

Keeping a close eye on my avatar pick huh? hmmmmm:wink:

I was um, drinking when I picked the name...and it kind of just stuck. :biggrin:

Keeping a close eye on my avatar pick huh? hmmmmm:wink:
Of course he is, What he's seeing is another chick that he can possibly/hopefully take pictures of and the pole is just adding to the alure!

He is already mentioning signing autographs at BG for his non profesional photographs, Please don't help his head get any bigger!!! LMAO although his recent pic's of GNGAL and this red head are the best ones to date, no need to boost him into the "Ron Jeremy" ranks! LOL

BTW: Have you installed GNGAL's LED tail lights yet? Come,on the girl needs her lights hooked up!! Stop putting your damn feet up and snapping pic's of her in a bikini working on her car, Install her lights!!!!! LOL

Sorry TB3, The door was wide open.........

LOL,

dang it scott!!!:mad::mad::mad: i was reeling her in...slowly but surely:biggrin::biggrin::p....

tail lights still not installed on gngals car. but i think she's going to call you concerning those..

your pole picture is definetly hot, mrs. fastnasty!... but would be even hotter if you where only wearing latex like my fiery little red head!:)
this pic is for you scott w... and yes, its the same girl in the recent pics i've posted in the buick babe thread :)

Attachments

• pole-((489.jpg
    pole-((489.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,067
and no.. i will not post more pics of her here....

back on topic!!! theres alot of you that have not posted a picture of yourself yet!!! lets get it goin ;)

nor dr. frankenstein. i always imagined something like the next door neighbor guy from adult swims aqua teen, lol!

LMMFAO

Are you serious?

Like Carl?

thats just f_ucking hilarious! I am truly honored! Better go play some air guitar and call me a hooker! whew!

or light a styrofoam fire!

A.j.