Let's put some faces to the names!

Oh why not..

Pic of me and the wife at dinner on our 5 year anniversary.
Pic of my wife workin on the GN about 7 years ago.
Pic of me in the T at King of the Streets at route 41. (Don't wanna talk about it).

Attachments

• 9-4-2010 037.jpg
    9-4-2010 037.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,076
  • DSCF0043.JPG
    DSCF0043.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 785
  • KOTS_800_0022.jpg
    KOTS_800_0022.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 771
OK Me Too

Here's a pic of my son and I next to the T

Attachments

• IMG_1199.jpg
    IMG_1199.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 687
Thanks!!

:D
Nice car bud!

Wow. Thanks.

I took it up north today for a mental health day off today and went to Harbor Springs to check out M119 and the tunnel of trees. Had a great time. I think I need to drive it again Sunday before the weather goes bad.

Guess I'll join in.....here's me with the Vette (Grand National substitue for now). Please, refrain from calling 1-800-CRIMETV.

Here's Bruce taking a picture of you...hope you're decent.:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Attachments

• 104_104.jpg
    104_104.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 682
  • 005_5.jpg
    005_5.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 672
Guess I'll join in.....here's me with the Vette (Grand National substitue for now). Please, refrain from calling 1-800-CRIMETV.

Bruce '87 Grand National
Bruce!! You look like you are good at choppin down trees! Nice Vette bud!!!

Thanks, Justin. Yeah, I feel like Paul Bunyon around here:rolleyes: It's a work out for me. Keeps me in shape so I can barely bust loose 23 year old bolts on the GN!:eek: (and my back)

You're looking at woods from the Civil War times behind me (and alllllll around us!!) This is Civil War country right here.

Why don't you post some pictures of you with that GORGEOUS blue "T" you have? It's one of the most beautiful ones on this board. (IMO)

Bruce '87 Grand National

Thanks, Justin. Yeah, I feel like Paul Bunyon around here:rolleyes: It's a work out for me. Keeps me in shape so I can barely bust loose 23 year old bolts on the GN!:eek: (and my back)

You're looking at woods from the Civil War times behind me (and alllllll around us!!) This is Civil War country right here.

Why don't you post some pictures of you with that GORGEOUS blue "T" you have? It's one of the most beautiful ones on this board. (IMO)

Bruce '87 Grand National

The T is under a mild restoration. When I got it back after it was stolen it was trashed. So far I have yanked the engine and stuffed new bearings in it, cam, roller rockers, and a new torque converter. The car was robbed of almost everything aftermarket...what they didn't realize is that the internals of the engine wer worth quite a bit. It has H-beam rods, stroker crank, ported and polished heads and intake to name a few. I have yet to replace the interior....It needs everything inside...I have collected quite a bit of stuff tho. Someone spilled oil all over the seats and carpet... It is pretty nasty right now compared to how I had it. Slowly but surely it is coming back tho... Here is a pic to hold you over tho...

Attachments

• T-type.jpg
    T-type.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 628
HEY!!! Thanks for the picture! Man, that thing is beautiful! I had no idea how rough you had it having that T stolen. Just hurt to read of all the damage those cowards did to it. I feel for you, buddy. Really do. Keep up on repairing it and you'll be happy in the end. I know I would be.

My Gn, if you didn't know, when owned by my late Dad, was stolen back in 2001. One month later he got it back. It was still drivable, so he was kind of lucky there. Only they took all of the emblems off, switched the GN wheels with a set of Turbo wheels, broke out the passenger door lock, the trunk lock, broke into the rear seats, ripped out the radio, tinted the windows (the "ick" purple) trashed the steering column, ripped up the carpet, put two little holes in the dash, and wrecked the right rear quarter panel (Dad just had the car painted for $4500 the week before it was stolen). They tried to alter the original GN's appearance as I think the cowards intended on keeping it, since they surmised that the stolen GN is fast.

So far, I've fixed/replaced everything except for the quarter panel. Will be a bitch to match the paint as it's black with thousands of different colored metal flakes in it. Now, just finished restoring the whole interior and working on the suspension, radiator, painting the outside trim, etc. Which is why you'll see pictures of it on jackstands still.:rolleyes:

I sympathize with you, Justin, on having your car stolen. As well with the other guys on this board who've had the same thing happen to them. It's a bitch.

Well, thanks for the photo of "Ol Blue. I really like that car. Keep up the good work. Oh, and the picture of you.....you look 60 years younger than I am.:eek: Must be nice.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Bruce '87 Grand National

:eek: I didn't know Bob Villa was a member on here.:eek::biggrin: LOL

The only one of him I have was our first trip to the doctors after being released from the hospital to the rehab center. He wasn't very happy this day but it's all I have.... More soon I hope...

559434987_1982527413_0.jpg

Another one of me and my sponsor collecting our awards for winning the 250cc Championship in 2002

CHAMPION.jpg

The only one of him I have was our first trip to the doctors after being released from the hospital to the rehab center. He wasn't very happy this day but it's all I have.... More soon I hope...

559434987_1982527413_0.jpg

Another one of me and my sponsor collecting our awards for winning the 250cc Championship in 2002

CHAMPION.jpg

Sounds and looks like Mr. S is having a rough time. I know what it's like. Please relay to him I wish him the best and get well soon....when you've been very sick it's hard to be in a good mood....I did all I could for my Dad when he was going though that rough time....wasn't easy. I wish now I could have done more. So take good care of him, buddy. He'll love you for it.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Bob here...step into my shop....what can I repair for you today?:tongue: Most people mistake me for Osama Bin Ladin.:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Wel if you want some turbine style wheels for the Corvette PM me bruce. I've got 4 of them and and can't use them now because of the backspacing.:frown: