liftgate motor

83ttypecooled

Hi,
Does anyone have any info regarding parts for the liftgate motor. I bought the motor itself, but it is incomplete, and I need the driven gear for it. Thanks!

Dale,

Hotrod is doing great, just had it out yesterday (150 mile drive) for a 1 1/2 hour photshoot for a UK car magazine ! Drives very well and still looks good after all the work I put in to it ;) Still have some more plans for it but will have to wait until winter as I just enjoy driving it at the moment :D

Hope things are well at your end as well!

Hi Jan,
All well here, but don't get many chances to drive MY bad boy lately. I have so many plans that I never seem to realize. The TType is my play toy;I feel I can do with it what I will. The TTA just languishes, though I blow down the street with it occasionally.Oh well, it's cleaned, waxed and covered, anyway.
I really enjoyed the photos you sent some time back of your subframe connector job. The man who did that is a true fabricator! After seeing that job, I don't think I would be happy with Hotchkis or such. At the pace I'm going,it'll be some time before I will even come to that point. Too many cars, too little time, I guess.
That's it for now. Take care....

Dale