Long Island Turbo Buick Enthusiasts Car Night Every Wednesday

David Husek

Turbo Buick Performance
Long Island Turbo Buick Enthusiasts Car Night

Invited are all Turbo Buicks, Turbo Trans Am and any G-Body car

Every Wednesday Night starting July 8, 2009 from 6 - 11 P.M.

Located at the Dunkin Donuts Shopping Center on Dogwood Ave

662 Dogwood Ave
Franklin Square, NY 11010

July 8, 2009
Ticket for free Pizza and Soda
Mystery Raffle of Turbo Buick Item

Food On site
Pizzeria
Dunkin Donuts / Baskin Robin
Chinese Food
Super Market

Directions
Take Southern State to Exit 17N, make first left onto Cornwell Ave, following road and bear right onto Dogwood Ave.
Shopping center approximately a 1/2 mile on the left

dogwood.jpg

dont know i drove up there a couple times bout an hour and a half ride from nj

it was pretty good alot of buicks plus mine when it ran for like 2 weeks

i've been out of the loop for a while and am tryin to get my car runnin, I'd like to swing by next week and check it out.

They have it once every few weeks, but every Tuesday we still get together. Give me a call on Tuesdays and I will let you know if they will be meeting. They usually get together the whole winter....

I'm Gunna Try And Stop By On Tuesday Night. I Meet Up With Youz A Few Weeks Ago. Met Alot Of Nice People With Extremely Clean Grand Nationals And T-Types.

i met a few people (one @ Captree and few @ Belmont) that go to Dogwood Ave on Tuesdays and they seem like a good crowed i hope to free up sometime next week to go and hang out with them for few.

turbopowered68.Saw you at bellmore.Just wanted to say LOVE YOUR CAR!We are meeting every tuesday at the dogwood shopping center in franklyn square.Dave and I will be setting up a turbo regal night there once a month .Hope you can come and tell your friends.All gbody and anything turbo regal are welcome

I Too Was At Bellmore The Other Night And Saw A Bunch Of Youz. If I Can Get Off Of Work Earily Enough I'll Swing By Dogwood Ave.

Thanks ,I love all the Turbo buicks funny how I used to race them in my mustang and now I own a gn....funny. ....I bought a 89 saleen last year and it was a total dog so I sold it, glad I did. ..

tbssawd,
I saw you at bellmore friday and that truck is awesome..hope to c u tuesday...victor....saw your truck last year at dogwood

Anyone got direction from the LI Ferry that comes from Bridgeport? How far is it from there?

tbssawd,
I saw you at bellmore friday and that truck is awesome..hope to c u tuesday...victor....saw your truck last year at dogwood
was that the truck near you guys? it was a badas s truck.
Anyone got direction from the LI Ferry that comes from Bridgeport? How far is it from there?
if i new i would tell you and since i don't know - GPS is your best friend
and don't forget to bring your car id love to see it.

Gnbrett,
Hopefully some of the other Li buys can chime in here...and help better.As far as i know the ferry goes to port jefferson..Brett we would love to see you..