looking for 87gn

Frank,
Did not get a chance to see car last weeked . The owner & me could not hook up in time that would work for both of us >> I had my inlaws in town for weekend !! I plan on going down Saturday morning if you would go with me that would be cool I will even buy you breakfast ! I need a second opinion especially someone who knows something about these cool ass cars , since I know nothing ! I really don't want to buy a lemon or car that needs major work I have enough projects !! let me know give me a call if you are interested ...Big Dave

Dave,

If you are going to make Frank a sweet ass offer on his, let me know and I will sell you mine for less!

:D

Chris

Chris, that must make yours a "sweet half-assed" offer :D

Go on Frank, just sell Big Dave your GN and get yourself a nice charcoal T-Type. Don't make things sooooooooo difficult.

I cant believe Frank would.....

even consider selling that car! I got an idea, Big Dave can buy mine, then I'll buy Frank's, and he can get the charcoal gray T-Type that he always wanted! ;)

This is getting too funny:)

So Dave which one is it? Chris's, Dan's or mine? Keep in mind that you'll pay a primium for a car that has won car shows like Chris and Dan;)

FS

Big Dave

I've been thinking of selling mine lately to make way for a car that I wouldn't feel bad about putting miles on or a roll cage in it;)

Call me and I will give you more details.

Frank