looking for 87gn

DZDAVE The only advice I can give is 1) Spend a LOT of time praying to the car GODS and 2) Make friends with the individual who brings the autotrader to your local convenience store...

Took me a while but I found one here in Spokane about 3 miles from my house... (A good 3) case MERCER ISLAND :D When I lived in the 206 I saw too many just sitting in driveways...

(For any who care, I took many of "scenic routes" to pick up this girl who lived there)

I have a very nice one for sale

I am in northern Calif. Which isnt too far of a drive for a nice car.

There are a bunch of pictures of the car.
It is mid to low 10sec car that has been garage kept, non-smoker really clean rust free car.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PICTURES

That's the exact color combo that I've been looking for. Only problem though is that I'm not after a 10 sec car unless I sell mine, looking for something a little more streetable

Hmmmmmm! I guess I could lift to make it an 11sec car;)

Anyways nice car and Good Luck on your sell.

Dave,

Where are you? This has your name all over it. You could buy my low mileage GN and then I could grab this. The wheels are spinning.:D

Frank

I will take partial trades.... Will also work with a buyer if they are interested.

If you didnt want to go 10's, sell the Sequential SpeedPro W/ Wideband o2 for $$$ (Same could be said for the big 72 turbo as well)

msg me

Boy, Frank, I sure hope you don't sell my car to Big Dave without me knowing it :D

[I promise I'll drive it more, I promise I'll drive it more, I promise I'll drive it more...]

****LOWERED PRICE****

$15,400 Delivered anywhere in the lower 48states
$14,200 you pick up and drive away.
Great deal for a clean car, Still has the pwr windows,locks A/C and so on.

Good luck SPEEDBALL

Would love to have that color I just don't want to spend that much on another TR. I was looking for somthing in the 7K range. Now if you want to make it stock or near stock and remove all the goodies that you put on then I'm interested.

Nonetheless, nice car. You should try to make it up to TTIV on June 27th to show it off.

Frank

Frank....

You know you want it! Just buy it and I will take off all of the go fast parts so you don't have to get a cage for it! :D :D :D

It looks like he already sold the Engine and Tranny and some other parts. Not sure what he's asking for just the rolling chassis.

The other parts are sold if I dont sell the whole car soon.
They would also buy them form the buyer of the car if they didnt want the parts.

New pictures as promissed(Look better than the in garage shots)

NEW PICTURES <--Very large zip file of pictures I took today after a long drive.
Still didnt wash it before the pictures though.

Originally posted by Dzdave
I'm a new member looking for a 87gn . I have wanted one since I first laid eyes on one in 87! Now my wife would like to get one so I say right on! I will find you one> Now I start my search . If anyone in Seattle knows anyone selling a clean one give me a shout. Or can point me in the right direction of what to look out for in a buick gn that would be cool . thanks Big Dave

If you're still looking for one this spring....gimme a yell. I'll be selling a couple this year FOR SURE. I need the room.:)

Chris

Still looking Dan , looks like I will have to expand my search for a clean low mile gn beyound the west coast ....

That's what I had to do. I ultimetly gave up and bought mine from Dennis Kirban. Hang in there. Or you can make me a sweet offer on mine.

Frank