Looking for a YSR50 (or 80), got one?

Nashty

WORLD'S FASTEST ......geo
Stock or modified, in boxes or together, as long as it's all there. Can be missing the title but I'd really like to have that.

Motor condition isn't really important (or if it has one).

Let me know if you have one or a lead on one.

TIA,

Roger

Nashty said:
Stock or modified, in boxes or together, as long as it's all there. Can be missing the title but I'd really like to have that.

Motor condition isn't really important (or if it has one).

Let me know if you have one or a lead on one.

TIA,

Roger

Racingjunk.com add # 551324 get er' done. :D

YSR50.com or Teamcalamari.com or Ebay. There's been one in the bargainnews.com for a few months for $2000, too steep to add to my collection though.

If you end up really needing paperwork, try its-titles.com or broadway title. They will supply you witht he paperwork necessary to register one of these after the state changes their laws. I ran into this with CT, they didn't require registration therefore no titles were issued, just usually a bill of sale as the MSO was usually lost. They then changed the laws requiring them to be registered, and as they were now a motor vehicle they required a title to register, but none had ever been issued for them. Before you buy one just run the vin number to make sure it's OK and get a bill of sale at least.

A friend of mine was telling me about one for sale that had a 125cc engine, I think he said $1450. If you are interested let me know and I'll get you the phone number.

Stu, that was what I was looking for, sadly, I'd already seen that one and it was sold. I think I have a line on one in Cali that has an RM80 engine in it. No title though but that can't be too bad to get.

This will be my new pit / around town bike.

Thanks for the leads !!