Looking for mid nines

its not just about throwing a lot of money at ur motor and turbo and getting a good tune. buying all the best parts for ur car doesn't make u fast. seat time, experience and ur 60 foot times which will take u quite some time will decide how fast ur gonna go.

I've seen no mention as to what is done in the suspension end of things.....
HandR upper and lower control arms adjustable ,ta girdle, a big ol fat rear sway bar , Moser axles an Eaton posi C clip eliminators air bags under Springs and some other stuff from H&R like polyurethane bushings . Mickey Thompson 28 inch tall soft wall slicks 10 wide. when I raced before with my 109 Stroker I ran Med tens 60 foot times were in the 1.48 range

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I've seen no mention as to what is done in the suspension end of things.....
HandR upper and lower control arms adjustable ,ta girdle, a big ol fat rear sway bar , Moser axles an Eaton posi C clip eliminators air bags under Springs and some other stuff from H&R like polyurethane bushings . Mickey Thompson 28 inch tall soft wall slicks 10 wide. when I raced before with my 109 Stroker I ran Med tens 60 foot times were in the 1.48 range

its not just about throwing a lot of money at ur motor and turbo and getting a good tune. buying all the best parts for ur car doesn't make u fast. seat time, experience and ur 60 foot times which will take u quite some time will decide how fast ur gonna go.
Lol we posted the same time

NY Twin Turbo . I'm impressed with your setup are you running dual nozzle

When is the tune happening? Take a video of it and let us know how Cal does. I'm sure you are going to impressed with the results.

When is the tune happening? Take a video of it and let us know how Cal does. I'm sure you are going to impressed with the results.
I'm going to definitely video and post it. Engine will be here this next week. Then its elbows and a#=holes then calling Cal