Los Angeles Invasion 2010 May 29-31

Love the Gn's so rare and beautiful, hope to see some out this year.

Question, i was coming back from San Diego 1 day and I got off to gas up and at the Chevron (I think) was a GN with Mickey Thompsons sitting by the garage. You guys know who that might be? It was modded for speed for sure.

Last Week to Preregister. The cost of the events is more expensive the day of the event.

We have a long way to go here to be sold out. Tell your friends please and get signed up.

Imports welcome? Any ET/mph cap? Track prep?

At this point YES. ET/MPH cap is based on your safety equipment vs. track rules (i.e. NO)

We broke 12 cars the first year F body rear ends snap when they hook. They do a real good job for us on the track prep.

Ooooh...I just might be able to make it to this one....
...and maybe Papa Lou will bring that Z06 out for a grudge run against the Meanchicken Coupe

Have to make sure i'm in town that weekend, but if I am i'm in :) I need to put a few passes on my Z06 :p

OK...I'm finally gonna put up.

I just dropped my $60 Paypal and signed up for the Sunday TnT.

Come on Papa Lou...bring out that Z06 and let's see if I need that recommended Turbo upgrade or not....:biggrin:

Very cool, Ralph.

Now if I could get Papa Lou to stop dodging me and bring that Z06 out for a whuppin...I'll be a happy little clucker...:D

Wow!

The student is calling out the Master.

This "could" be a major upset.

The thrila in Manila.
The rumble in the jungle.

The clucky in Fontucky?

This would be the biggest thing to hit the Turbo Buick world since the Kenne Bell pinoin snubber.;)

Mike Barnard

The thrila in Manila.

The clucky in Fontucky?

This would be the biggest thing to hit the Turbo Buick world since the Kenne Bell pinoin snubber.;)

Mike Barnard

You forgot....PUNCH TIME AT LAUNCH TIME!!!

The thrila in Manila.

The clucky in Fontucky?

Mike Barnard
Meet me at Irwindale, I don't feel like driving all the way to fontana waste a Sunday setting in line all day to make one pass. Just so I can beat some dysfunctional chicken !

Actually....since this event is limited to a max of 200 cars, there will be opportunity to make at least a few passes.
Come on, Papa Lou.
Your chances of winning the race only improve in the full 1/4 mile since the Z06 should be able to reel me back in a bit at the top of the track.;)