LOTS of new pictures, let me know what you think!

Whut

Addicted to Boost!
I polished it up and put the emblems back on. Its now ready for Car Craft this weekend. :cool:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

How about a couple more,

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

These were taken by a friend of mine. She usually does weddings and has never taken pictures of a car before. I think for her first time she didnt do a half bad job.

very nice! :biggrin: Superclean! Excellent photography also! One day my will look that good! ;)

Those look great! Those look like they could have been a series of brochure pictures for the Grand National back in 1987. Car looks fantastic!

Great job on the car!! And Pics were very nice also. Reminds me of that scene from Substiute(spelling :rolleyes:)2!!

looks good - thought it had alot less miles than mine does(we are pretty close) until I saw the odo! Not to offend, but I did notice the pain didn't look to good on the tail when you got really close - was it repainted?

madhat said:
looks good - thought it had alot less miles than mine does(we are pretty close) until I saw the odo! Not to offend, but I did notice the pain didn't look to good on the tail when you got really close - was it repainted?

Wow, I didnt think anyone had posted in this thread because I didnt get any emails saying it got replies.

For this question, yes, the car was repainted but the tail looks that way due to the photographer using a narrow arpeture (sp) which blurs it out some. There is a fair amount of orange peel but its no worse than any new cars out there. Let me see if I can find a picture of the back end close that is all clear and I will post it.

441120 said:
I hope Car Craft sees it!

I parked with the local club and ended up next to GNX 344 so attention was more for that car. :eek:

I was sitting next to this,

IMG00525.jpg

Nacho_WE4 said:
Very clean! What type of Car Wax/Polish do u use????

Some sort of Tropicare, I was worried about doing it myself so I paid someone else to do it. :biggrin:

vicious6 said:
Awesome shots! What sort of equipment did you use! :eek:

She has a Canon 20D DSLR camera. If you want to know the lense she used I will have to ask her later today when she gets in the office.

I did notice that your rear emblem is placed correctly. Did you measure them out and write them down before they were taken off the car? A lot of body shops just slap them on, this is one thing I am pretty particular about!! Good job! ------Jeremy