LOU!!!!

I hate Lou...... does anyone else agree
I agree that you don't . :confused:
I sure can't see why anyone would dislike him though.

(Yes I know this is some kind of a sick joke, but just saying . . . Lol)

Last edited:
Lou! you got something to say... cause that make 2 of us that we don't like u (LOL!)

The one thing I agree upon is you must be an idiot to start a post like this even if it is a joke? :confused:

Hopefully your main defect is that you have a really warped sense of humor, and it got out of control.

If Lou gets pissed off, he is smart enough to find out where you live and I would NOT want a tall, pissed off Polak knocking on my door one dark night?

The one thing I agree upon is you must be an idiot to start a post like this even if it is a joke? :confused:

Hopefully your main defect is that you have a really warped sense of humor, and it got out of control.

If Lou gets pissed off, he is smart enough to find out where you live and I would NOT want a tall, pissed off Polak knocking on my door one dark night?
LOL! yes Nick.... you may call an idiot for posting this small remark of Lou. I hate when he calls me and tells me some crazy a@$ jokes. Nah I think Lou would agree when I said I hate him

Nick ignore Jessie he doesn't like older white guys ever since his sister ran off with one he's held a grudge ! I think he should go blow a dog !

I have to agree Lou, some of your jokes are really lame, and it does take warped sense of humor to appreciate them so he does have a point there, but fortunately your good parts far out number your "off"side"!

LOL! yes Nick.... you may call an idiot for posting this small remark of Lou.........

I will retract the "idiot" part, but I can see the warped sense of humor remains since I am also afflicted with that too.

Maybe that is something we caught from Lou?

Nick I'm fine with Jessie , He's a good guy but I think he's going through a reaction from the hormone medication he's taking from the gender reassignment he's presently going through. Told me how he felt like a woman trapped in a mans body & wants to elope with Ralph .

Attachments

• 20130610_133447.jpg
    20130610_133447.jpg
    987.1 KB · Views: 111
Nick I'm fine with Jessie , He's a good guy but I think he's going through a reaction from the hormone medication he's taking from the gender reassignment he's presently going through. Told me how he felt like a woman trapped in a mans body & wants to elope with Ralph .
Dancing with the stars will be next.

I concur. The bastard hasn't bought me lunch in at least EIGHT WEEKS!:eek:
I was just going to post up the same thing, but you beat me to it.

Jesse, Ralph has a pizza cruise in just over a week. I've got my swap meet BBQ two weeks after that. I think we need to keep the party going and have a get together at your shop next.;) What do you think?

J esse I hate to do this but I think you will agree that you've earned A shut up stupid citation.Presently mean chicken has a record of the most issued. my advice would be to put that wine bottle down before you post.