LOU!!!!

Hot rod , anybody who would rush home To View this nonsense has got to have some issues you need to seek help. meanwhile parents guard your children never know who's living in your neighborhood

Hot rod , anybody who would rush home To View this nonsense has got to have some issues you need to seek help. meanwhile parents guard your children never know who's living in your neighborhood
Yup! someone like you Lou. Keep your kids lock up from stranger danger

Yup! someone like you Lou. Keep your kids lock up from stranger danger
Yeah I hear you, I have a restraining order against me I can't get 500 feet of any sheep how was I to know she was underage

Yeah I hear you, I have a restraining order against me I can't get 500 feet of any sheep how was I to know she was underage
For Big Brother, just in case, this is an inside joke. Don't arrest Lou, we need him...sometime don't like him but always need him.

Sh**t....this post is still going on.... you see LOU you got haters.I Thought this post was gone a go on for a bit, but it seems like a lot of people are coming out and saying the truth about you Pinche Lou LOL! ok..ok..ok I'm going to stop now... before I get in trouble