Low 10 Second Silver T

Entertaining offers, car has been a 10.12 @132 with 22psi. Almost done installing the six point bar, which will be this weekend. 20k obo.
Not dying to sell it, keep that in mind before trying to lowball.

Roll bar has turned into a six week project. I'm so damned picky.

Dude you know as well as I do there are lots of tire kickers. If it sells I'll get a new Camaro, if not, I'm going to the track as soon as this heat dies down. Damn it's hot!!

Roll bar has turned into a six week project. I'm so damned picky.

Dude you know as well as I do there are lots of tire kickers. If it sells I'll get a new Camaro, if not, I'm going to the track as soon as this heat dies down. Damn it's hot!!

A Camaro? A CAMARO????????? You didnt tell me you had scored some good stuff. When your thru smoking it pass it down the interstate so I can try it. I would love to sell my GN and get me a Mustang. That way we could be generic twins.:rolleyes:

Damon put a cover on it and let it sit till it cools off outside. You are a turbo addict....V8's wont satisfy you.:D

No. Got back from BG and pretty much started on the roll bar.

I really don't expect anyone to una$$ 20 large in this pathetic economy.

Atleast u wont get thrown off the track now. 9's should be a month away. Then u can sell it as a 9 second street car...;)

A Camaro? A CAMARO????????? You didnt tell me you had scored some good stuff. When your thru smoking it pass it down the interstate so I can try it. I would love to sell my GN and get me a Mustang. That way we could be generic twins.:rolleyes:

Damon put a cover on it and let it sit till it cools off outside. You are a turbo addict....V8's wont satisfy you.:D

I've been listening to Hair Nation alot. A Camaro goes well with Hair Nation.

Brett, first sign of cool weather down here won't be until Mid October. As soon as I'm off and there is a night race, I'll bring it. Should be in a few weeks.

I've been listening to Hair Nation alot. A Camaro goes well with Hair Nation.

Brett, first sign of cool weather down here won't be until Mid October. As soon as I'm off and there is a night race, I'll bring it. Should be in a few weeks.

You can talk smack about my car, my wife, my kids but dont even bring in Hair Nation.

how much are u asking for your T

"Entertaining offers, car has been a 10.12 @132 with 22psi. Almost done installing the six point bar, which will be this weekend. 20k obo.
Not dying to sell it, keep that in mind before trying to lowball."

I'm interested

I was at BG this year. I stopped and talked to a guy with one very similar -- had Kentucky plates. Did you see that one? Is his nicer? <wink>

Where was this one hiding? I was kind of hammered on the Thursday that most of the running took place.

$18.5k firm!!!

Also I'll trade for a low milage GN, but not willing to travel to do so.

Here's some pics of the interior since I finished the rollbar. Bar is very quiet, completely filled with foam. No road vibration noise, just slight creaking when turning.

Attachments

• IMG_0594.JPG
    IMG_0594.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 675
  • IMG_0595.JPG
    IMG_0595.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 678
Entertaining offers, car has been a 10.12 @132 with 22psi. Almost done installing the six point bar, which will be this weekend. 20k obo.
Not dying to sell it, keep that in mind before trying to lowball.
When/Where did you do the 10.12 on 22 lbs of boost? First post said 10.60 at 22 lbs of boost. Was it at BG after Hartline tuned the car? He's the best!