Low 10 Second Silver T

Good point.
Also updates his pics. Hell of a good seller. Me personally, I wouldn't have mentioned the cage till a buyer flew over to take a look at it...just to see the look on his face. ;) But with my luck, it would be some 6'8" monster that couldn't fit in it with the swing outs locked in. I'd have to pay him to leave and to avoid getting my ass kicked.

Turbo 6...where are you located in LA?

Good luck with the sale.

Erik

Bump for a sweet ride.

I have seen this car in person and it is pristine. Damon is very picky about every aspect of this car. It is built right. NO cutting ANY corners what so ever. This is a STEAL at the price he is asking. Make no mistake this is a 9 second daily driver(with a few more #'s of boost:) ). Damon is a stand up guy. Dont have any hesitations dealing with him.

interested in any trades??
2005 Harley Davision Electra Glide Classic little over 7k miles, racetuner, high compression pistons 95 inch kit, ported heads, screaming eagle 257 cams, HD race tuner, Reinhart Duals, black lots of chrome.....let me know, Thanks, Mike.

Attachments

• harley3.jpg
    harley3.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 431
  • harley6.jpg
    harley6.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 439
  • harley5.jpg
    harley5.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 429
  • harley4.jpg
    harley4.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 426
Car also has a brand new hood insulator.

You're right Adam, but if this package dosen't get here in time, it'll be TAI.

Attachments

• IMG_0489.JPG
    IMG_0489.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 645
  • IMG_0490.JPG
    IMG_0490.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 645
  • IMG_0598.JPG
    IMG_0598.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 647
  • IMG_0494.JPG
    IMG_0494.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 648
  • IMG_0498.jpg
    IMG_0498.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 647
Man sure was a good thing i introduced this car to the tr community, been through a few hands now huh.

The cross bar seems kinda low.

He usually makes passes with his two kids in the backseat unbuckled. That way the bar stops them from lurching forward and hitting his hand therby spilling his slurpee.

I was just kidding in my previous post...he doesnt have food or drink in his car.:D

This car is a STEAL at this price. Its a dependable high 9-low 10 second daily driver.