Low 10 Second Silver T

gold69charger

Some of you may remember Damon's silver T when it was for sale in this ad:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/264712-low-10-second-silver-t.html

I don't think the ad mentioned the car does have FAST XFI and 83# injectors, not 75# injectors and TT chip as stated in Damon's ad above.

Car runs real strong and is a blast to drive on the street.....if you can keep traction. Took my wife for a ride for the first time the other day and she said she will never ride in it again!

I am getting out of Buicks for now....that's why it is up for sale.

Since I bought the car I have added:

1)concert sound radio with mp3
2)Nos washer bottle
3)Nos over flow tank (converted for Alky)
4)Nos Astro roof seal (still in the GM box)
5)heater hose kit
6)heater valve
7)gas filter
8)Auto meter oil press/water temp gauges
9)Racetronics Dual fan harness
10)160 T-stat
11)heater core
12)water pump
13)fuel inj O ring
14)Radiator
15)valve cover gaskets
16)Felpro 1200 (intake)gasket
17)Felpro 1400 (exhaust)gasket
18)Cometic head gaskets
19)power coated BUICK valve covers
20)manual boost controller
21)NOS fan relay
22)NOS "S" hose
23)NOS hood pad

All the car needs is new mufflers....the ATR's have holes in them. The pipes are fine just the mufflers and it needs to be fine tuned with the FAST. It was street tuned but really needs to be brought to the track to be dialed in right. I do not know how to tune the FAST myself and can't seem to find anyone to go to the track with me to do it so that's why it has not been done yet. I was going to take it to Otto to have it dyno tuned, but do not have a truck or trailer to get it to him.

I am asking $21,500 for the car or may trade for an old classic Mopar or Chevy, etc.....what do you have? If interested and have the funds you can email me at: gold69charger@yahoo.com

Attachments

• IMG_2965.jpg
    IMG_2965.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 2,122
  • IMG_2966.jpg
    IMG_2966.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 2,119
  • IMG_2967.jpg
    IMG_2967.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 2,131
  • IMG_2968.jpg
    IMG_2968.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 2,138
  • IMG_2969.jpg
    IMG_2969.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 2,105
more pics

Attachments

• IMG_2989.jpg
    IMG_2989.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 2,096
  • IMG_2990.jpg
    IMG_2990.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 2,099
  • IMG_2991.jpg
    IMG_2991.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 2,093
  • IMG_2993.jpg
    IMG_2993.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 2,082
  • IMG_2994.jpg
    IMG_2994.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 2,075
Dude no way IF you gotta let it go good luck buddy that is one awsome car, Guys Joe is good people and from the pics the car is worth ever penny GLWTS

just curious,,why so many gaskets....also by the new parts did the car have cooling problems..blown head gaskets...

I seen this car in person last month and it's very clean and worth every penny. At that price it's a steal for what's in it. Killer color to.

Great looking car. If someone could stomach the CF5, I see no reason not to buy. GLWS

you say CF5 like its a CC1 ;)
i always saw the astroroofs as a desireble option, hell i would trade my hardtop for this car, the only reason i didn't ask is he wants out of buicks.

just curious,,why so many gaskets....also by the new parts did the car have cooling problems..blown head gaskets...

I am anal when it comes to my cars and as soon as I got the car I pulled the engine and gave it a once over. Did not have any cooling issues just wanted some insurance.

As of today the car is on the trailer and headed to Connecticut to have Otto give it the fine tuning it needs and will probably not be for sale when I get it back.

As of today the car is on the trailer and headed to Connecticut to have Otto give it the fine tuning it needs and will probably not be for sale when I get it back.

Otto will take care of it. I'm very interested in the dyno numbers.

As of today the car is on the trailer and headed to Connecticut to have Otto give it the fine tuning it needs

I left with the car at 5 am today and the car is in Otto's hands now! :D

Here's a ****ty pic at 5 am right before I set sail.

Attachments

• IMG_3007.jpg
    IMG_3007.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,562
Glad you changed your mind that is one bad a$$ car it's gonna make the rest of us MAGNA members proud to have a 9 sec. car in the club. Hey i know that truck and trailer :biggrin:

Update

Figured I would update all on the car. Long story short, I had the complete engine redone with new pistons, rings, pins, bearings and polished the crank. Also added T&D roller rockers, billet internals in the trans as well as a transbrake. Rear was gone thru and added Moser axles, 1/2" wheel studs all the way around and girdled cover, new fuel tank with reds double pumper, 2 new Walbro 340's, PST aluminum driveshaft, 70 mm Accufab TB, 70 mm Accufab plenum, PTE FMIC, etc, etc, etc....went over the top on it. The list goes on.

Well, got the call from Otto today telling me he couldn't get the boost low enough and has to tweek the actuator rod a bit. But did make one pull at 24# of boost and it made 630 HP :biggrin: Otto says it still has alot more in it! :eek:

I am supposed to pick-up the car this weekend and I just can't wait.

I have to say it has been a pleasure to deal with Otto. I have sent him so many emails, phone calls and texts and he always gets right back to me.

I would recommend him to anybody.

Attachments

• coors1.jpg
    coors1.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1,016
  • coors4.jpg
    coors4.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,015
Yea that car makes some power! Low timing to. Sounds mean also. Try to keep that thing outta the woods....:)