March 2012 True Street Video

Great run's!!!! Like I said before, you are a good 6o ft away from an 8 sec pass!!!!

who did your video editting?? very nice!!!

JD

Great run's!!!! Like I said before, you are a good 6o ft away from an 8 sec pass!!!!

who did your video editting?? very nice!!!

JD
Jim.. the guy that does the tig welding.. very talented :D

Here's a wheels up shot from Friday in testing

Attachments

• wheels up.JPG
    wheels up.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 137
sorry I didn't make it down there.. was all set to go then I had a free job I had to do :(

sorry I didn't make it down there.. was all set to go then I had a free job I had to do :(
Wait.. The words "Free" and "Dan" dont mix... you lie :D

Here's some carnage from Sundays "Turn it up" :confused:

icpop2.jpg

icpop1.jpg

Guess it didnt like that little itty bitty boost spike past 25 psi :oops:

Wait.. The words "Free" and "Dan" dont mix... you lie :D

Here's some carnage from Sundays "Turn it up"

Guess it didnt like that little itty bitty boost spike past 25 psi :oops:

really !!! Seriously !! NO BS !! Son bought a house an it needs the whole inside painted.. We were suppose to leave last week.. Wife ended up flying down and I stayed behind to do some painting. Then the girlfriend wants to do it .. I am there ..like WTF... IT"S FREE !!!! How can you beat that !!?? ok getting pissy so lets move on. :eek::p

25#s of boost ??? Thats it ?? Turn that sucker up !! :D

really !!! Seriously !! NO BS !! Son bought a house an it needs the whole inside painted.. We were suppose to leave last week.. Wife ended up flying down and I stayed behind to do some painting. Then the girlfriend wants to do it .. I am there ..like WTF... IT"S FREE !!!! How can you beat that !!?? ok getting pissy so lets move on. :eek::p

25#s of boost ??? Thats it ?? Turn that sucker up !! :D

It did spike to 30 PSI on the boost controllers map sensor. 1 frame back it was 24.7 on the 3 bar. Altho the alky pressure kept climbing. Hit 142 PSI on twin 15's worth of nozzle ;)

poplog.jpg

If you do not mind, what size is the turbine wheel & the A/R of the turbine housing of your turbo?
Do you have a topic here with your build info on your Mustang or is it on a different forum?

Thank you.

If you do not mind, what size is the turbine wheel & the A/R of the turbine housing of your turbo?
Do you have a topic here with your build info on your Mustang or is it on a different forum?

Thank you.
Its a Precision T4 88. Its the smallest 88 they make. The housing a .96 ar and 4 inch outlet. Most of the 88's are T6.. like the X275 cars use. Those are way larger.

Dont know if I have a build info on it here. Basic run down on engine its a A4(4 bolt main) block, .040 over, JE off the shelf pistons, JE rings, Eagle crank and H beam rods, Holley Heads cleaned up, Victor Intake with Wilson elbow. Cam is a hydraulic roller from Cam Motion. Specs??? been 4 years.. its their largest hyd roller before going to solid roller. Double roller chain. Has Ford roller rockers, FMS(Ford Motorsport) graphite head gaskets, Block was o-ringed previously thats why the graphites. And they've been holding up. Maybe do some coppers on a future build. Balancer is a Proform.. Meziere electric water pump.
Transmission is a powerglide and has the 1.80 straight cut gears, JW bellhousing, and added clutch packs. Converter is a TCI ProXtreme. Rear end stock 8.8 with Moser axles and Eaton posi. 31 spline. Engine management is an XFI I took of my TTA. Runs TFI distributor(stock) and bank-bank.
My only fights have been boost control.. and that is getting handled. But aside from that.. no issues. Just plaqued by oil pan plug leaks(yes its the little things :) ) .
One of the big helps is having 1/2 inch head bolts vs 7/16 stock. Like on a Buick. That seems to have helped keep the heads on. Tq on those was like 110 ft lbs.

Turbo kit hot side was from Pony Down. Was originally designed for a way smaller 76 turbo. The cold side was redone recently locally. Exhuast.. 4 inch DP reduced to 3.5 DP to a bullet muffler by the rear end.