March 4th reminder

graza002 said:
Its looken like I will be there. Do I need to RSVP to someone Gary? I know 85hot-t was wondering who to RSVP to, just wanted to make sure everything was good to go.
-----------------------------------
RSVP to Bob, owner of "Alvin's Auto Body & Paint", (562) 424-4323, 3333 Olive Ave., Signal Hill, Ca. 90755. Olive Street runs parallel to Atlantic Blvd. and is between 33rd Street, which Target is on, and Wardlow.
Directions:(405 Fwy) San Diego Fwy, North on Atlantic, right on 33rd Street, left on Olive. Looking forward to seeing everybody there. Don't forget the secret handshake.

Grand National

Wells said:
-----------------------------------
RSVP to Bob, owner of "Alvin's Auto Body & Paint", (562) 424-4323, 3333 Olive Ave., Signal Hill, Ca. 90755. Olive Street runs parallel to Atlantic Blvd. and is between 33rd Street, which Target is on, and Wardlow.
Directions:(405 Fwy) San Diego Fwy, North on Atlantic, right on 33rd Street, left on Olive. Looking forward to seeing everybody there. Don't forget the secret handshake.

see you guys there :D :D

Wells said:
Don't forget the secret handshake.

Hmmmm.....now if I could remember which handshake to use!!! LOL :D

I will make sure to call Bob sometime this week, provided that I dont forget. Thanks Gary.

graza002 said:
Hmmmm.....now if I could remember which handshake to use!!! LOL :D
I will make sure to call Bob sometime this week, provided that I dont forget. Thanks Gary.
---------------------------
I wouldn't wait too long on calling him.

Wells said:
---------------------------
I wouldn't wait too long on calling him.

In that case, I will try to call him tomorrow. Is there a specific time to try to reach him? cause I might be calling him tomorrow at about 7pm.

graza002 said:
In that case, I will try to call him tomorrow. Is there a specific time to try to reach him? cause I might be calling him tomorrow at about 7pm.

call him between 10am and 4pm after 4:00pm he is gone home.

I'll see if I can steal someones car... as of now I'm realying on rides to get me through the day...

so maybe

hurstbuick said:
Lou and group, I will try to get there both Richelle and myself and hand out some club stuff and a current Newsletter. Hope to see you all next Sat.

Steve Hurst, President-BGNRA
bgnra.org ;)
Looking forward to seeing you both!

Mac in SD said:
You're kidding us, right? You meant to put a :D in there instead of the :mad: , right?
Mac! Isn't it about time you came out of the closet for some air? Will you be showing up with that bucket of bolts ? LOL

Party?

Hey Lou,

Just got an email from Gary Wells (Thanks) for the party, Im hoping to make it but i need to figure out my missing/stumbling issue :confused: and this weather has not helped. :mad: Also I hope i can make it especially if you have a friendly bracket race going as I think Kevin talked enough crap when i was at the shop :rolleyes: So I think it would be fun to spank Kevin a little bit which should keep his hands off your tail section LOL. :D plus i could use his vision to tell me if my taillights work LOL.

Ill call friday if I have my issue resolved, also what if it rains?

nailheadpowered said:
Hey Lou,

Just got an email from Gary Wells (Thanks) for the party, Im hoping to make it but i need to figure out my missing/stumbling issue :confused: and this weather has not helped. :mad: Also I hope i can make it especially if you have a friendly bracket race going as I think Kevin talked enough crap when i was at the shop :rolleyes: So I think it would be fun to spank Kevin a little bit which should keep his hands off your tail section LOL. :D plus i could use his vision to tell me if my taillights work LOL.

It wont rain,it has been predicted already, before you got barking at the wrong tree you better fix that stumble issue you got going or YOU will be staring at my taillights from a far distance behind.. :) i got no issues here but has i said before you must give me the move at the race, or are you afraid of a little Stock V6 with unported heads and stock Cam? ;)

turbolou said:
Mac! Isn't it about time you came out of the closet for some air? Will you be showing up with that bucket of bolts ? LOL
Mac,Neal,Jeff,Morgan, & the rest of you San Diego girlie men. Do not disgrace the Buick community by not showing up. Your presence is mandatory or face sanctions & poss. military action. Lou

wiked87gn said:
It wont rain,it has been predicted already, before you got barking at the wrong tree you better fix that stumble issue you got going or YOU will be staring at my taillights from a far distance behind.. :) i got no issues here but has i said before you must give me the move at the race, or are you afraid of a little Stock V6 with unported heads and stock Cam? ;)
Uh Oh!
I detect a cat fight brewing. LOL

Mike

nailheadpowered said:
Hey Lou,

You can take em :eek: :eek:

party

Yea I don't think Kevin understands the term opening up a can of whoop ass yet :eek: LOL. you think my sig would be enough warning :confused: well you better hope i don't get it fixed or Ill be dragging your pretty little bucket of bolts home with my bucket of bolts ;) if not Ill bring my stock 65gs convertible with factory dual quads and really give you a run old school style :cool:
PS Ill even leave the laptop in the car to give you the weight advantage :eek: thanks Javier for the support also I hope the trans you pickedup the other day worked for you. mike.

nailheadpowered said:
Yea I don't think Kevin understands the term opening up a can of whoop ass yet :eek: LOL. you think my sig would be enough warning :confused: well you better hope i don't get it fixed or Ill be dragging your pretty little bucket of bolts home with my bucket of bolts ;) if not Ill bring my stock 65gs convertible with factory dual quads and really give you a run old school style :cool:
PS Ill even leave the laptop in the car to give you the weight advantage :eek: thanks Javier for the support also I hope the trans you pickedup the other day worked for you. mike.

Well turned out to be a 200r4 from a 6KB Olds Cutlass this guy thought all 200r4`s were the same :confused:

Damnit not having luck with that! :mad: I will keep my eyes peeled for you and if i find one i will call you asap and throw it your way that way you can deal with the seller direct :biggrin: . Also what do you want to do about my engines as im getting itchy ;) to stick them on flea bay with the other 58 items i have listed.

ps my trans dipstick?

nailheadpowered said:
Damnit not having luck with that! :mad: I will keep my eyes peeled for you and if i find one i will call you asap and throw it your way that way you can deal with the seller direct :biggrin: . Also what do you want to do about my engines as im getting itchy ;) to stick them on flea bay with the other 58 items i have listed.

ps my trans dipstick?

well sounds like a good idea either i will get them or Flea bay buyer oh :eek: