ME chip or ME-R chip

Kid Turbine

Which is the best chip for in the southern climates like alabama area.

I know the ME chip works wonders but I was told about the ME-R which is mafless has problems when the temp drops.

Any info would be great! i am still buying the ME chip from a friend just wanted some more insight on the ME-R chip

The weather thing concerning the ME-R is BULLS$#T. It was developed and tested in Michigan, where it is a helluva lot colder than Bama. My dad and I both use the ME-R here in Indiana, which gets cold as hell also, with no adverse effects.............with the ME-R you can go maffless and never have to dick with it again.

I'm back....once in a while anyhow :)

Not aware of any cold weather problems other than people not using the cold start adjustment if it acts lean when cold.... Which it may by default in the last versions.
Hard to set default values to run perfect upon cold start considering that this is used with about every possible combination of turbos and cams and injectors known to man.

Steve

I'm back....once in a while anyhow :)

Not aware of any cold weather problems other than people not using the cold start adjustment if it acts lean when cold.... Which it may by default in the last versions.
Hard to set default values to run perfect upon cold start considering that this is used with about every possible combination of turbos and cams and injectors known to man.

Steve

Whats with the funky link in your sig?

I let that domain name expire and somebody bought it according to the tech guy at my server.
I will use MaxEffortfuelinjection.net when I reload the site.

Thanks for calling that to my attention.

Steve

I let that domain name expire and somebody bought it according to the tech guy at my server.
I will use MaxEffortfuelinjection.net when I reload the site.

Thanks for calling that to my attention.

Steve

Youre welcome... does that mean I get a discount? :biggrin:

Getting ready for some upgrades...

Get ahold of Eric for any upgrades when the time comes.
I am up in the woods now and not doing any chips for a while, but still planning on putting the site back up and eventually doing some stuff.

Time to build up my blind and put out some beets..... :)

Steve

I'll need a chip first.... but I gotta decide what I want from it first....