Memorial Thread To Kasci Weaver!

Im sorry to hear that. Your family will be in our prayers. :frown:

From myself, and the guys here at BWR, our condolences and let us know if there is anything we can do.
Jeff Shortt

Condolences from the Lutz family. We got to help display the prayer quilt in Bowling Green.

So sorry for your loss Brian but she can rest in peace now but she was no quitter. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family in this time of your loss and she might be gone but will never be forgotten as long as you hold her near and dear in your hearts. Godspeed Kasci.

Steve Pitts and family:(

I just spoke with Brian and told him about all the prayer's and thoughts and posts made.

He wanted to let you know he greatly appreciates all of it!

:( I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers are with you & your family Brian. If you need anything, don't hesitate to let me know.

Rest in peace with the Lord, Kasci. I will pray for the Weaver's in their time of sorrow.

Brian,
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
John.

Condolenses and prayers for your loss.

Just heard Brian.

From myself and our family; condolences to your family.
We are all here for a short time.

Later AJ

Brian, we are sorry for your loss, she will be missed by all of us.. If there is anything my family can do to help you out in any way, just let me know

I am truly sorry to hear about Kasci's passing. Please accept my condolences to you and your family.

Rob