Memorial Thread To Kasci Weaver!

So sad, I am sorry for your loss. At least now you know for sure her suffering is over. Its always hard to lose a loved one. :frown:

sad day.

Early this morning , i called Gbodyparts to order a set of brake lines for my GN. Needless to say, i was shocked and stunned when the young fella broke the news to me about Brian's wife passing. Couldnt believe what i was hearing!!:frown:, .. I immediately logged in in TB.com to break the news..She was a sweet young lady!, may god bring peace to brian and his family in this difficult time. No words CANNOT describe the emotions when a loved one is lost, especially a man losing his wife.. Only have faith and strength my brother,its hard, but God is upon us,and he, the good he keeps.. my prayers and thoughts and with you and your family,and may god bless.

i never met brian nor his wife but the feelings are still the same i could imagine how good of a person she must of been and im assuming it was from an illness,

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

im sorry for your loss may she rest in piece

As soon as I get any info on the services I will pass it along...

Damm........Hang in there Brian....Prayers out to you and your kids!! Kurt

Godspeed Kasci, Rest in Peace.

Lord please be with with Kasci's family and friend at this time that they lean on each other always remembering what a great Mother, Wife, Daughter and Friend she was. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brain stay srong and remember that the Lord is always with you.

Wayne, Lettie and Lannum Litherland

I was thinking of Brian yesterday while Toni and I were pitted near the same spot I meat Kasci for the first time. Which was last year in Norwalk Ohio. I had spoken to her on the phone several times while doing the frame off restoration on my wife’s car. She was just as sweat in person as she always was getting my orders taken care of.

Brian, I can only imagine the emotional pain you are going through right now. Cancer is such a thief. It comes and steals our loved ones away from us. Guys like me want to be selfish and not let our God have them. Their pain is gone but ours is greatly increased. Kasci will be deeply missed.

Take care Brian.

this really made me realize this forum and our group of members are more than that just a forum

seeing some ones loss that greatly affects all of us shows us how much we really care about eachother like i said before even though i didnt know them personally i still feel it in my heart the loss of a loved one and even more for a turbo buick brother

i will say it again may she rest in piece and may god guide her soul to heaven

brian i believe i can speak on behalf of all of us that we are all here for you during this time and we know you would do the same for any one of us

stay strong brother god has plans for all of us,

if he can bring you to it he can get you through it

Brian-
I can not understand why The Lord takes a wife/mother when they are so needed. But I do understand that this is not God's end for her. You and your family will be in our prayers and I will ask God to bring peace to you.

Will pray for the Weaver family for the Holy Spirit to provide comfort and strength. May His name be glorified!

First off, Brian would asked to let you all know how much it means all the support that has been shown... He said it meant more than he could say...

There will be 2 viewings, tonight and tomorrow night, and the funeral will be Thursday at 2pm.

Tonight and tomorrow will be 7pm-9pm!

Garrett Funeral Home - Ashley Chapel

Garrett Funeral Home

205 NC 42 West
Ahoskie NC 27910

Telephone: (252) 332-3122

You can send flowers, donations, or memorials to that address...

I would like to start a TurboBuick.com memorial fund for Kasci and the Weaver family. I will let you know as soon as I can on this.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM or whatever...

I would like to start a TurboBuick.com memorial fund for Kasci and the Weaver family. I will let you know as soon as I can on this.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM or whatever...

Sounds good. We did this on a musician's board I frequent last year. It worked best for us for someone trustworthy to set up a Paypal account and everyone donate that way. Then just one check for that person to write. I would like to help either way you do it though.