Methanol Straight or Meth /Water

He's 100% right Dan. I've already stated that when the car's back together I will be running a 50/50 mix in it as well as a few other trick, and no nitrous. Some of the B4black guys keep trying to get me to run nitrous but I don't believe in using it.:) I also finally got the directions for the controler that I bought some time ago so I've got to test it and see if ti's good or if I need to get another one.

hahahaha.... IF you ever tried nitrous you prob wouldn't go back !!! We ran it from 1986-1990.. Had our own filling station an all !! We went threw a LOT !!! It was a blast because at that time NOBODY would talk "performance".. Everyone's favorite saying "Oh.. It's all stock except for a chip and a K&N " o_O Killed many cars back then with a little ol V6 with "juice" :D

He's 100% right Dan. I've already stated that when the car's back together I will be running a 50/50 mix in it as well as a few other trick, and no nitrous. Some of the B4black guys keep trying to get me to run nitrous but I don't believe in using it.:) I also finally got the directions for the controler that I bought some time ago so I've got to test it and see if ti's good or if I need to get another one.
Ever rode in a nitrous car? My last ride was an '84 Camaro with a 400 sb with a 150 shot. It would haul ass, but the 8 mpg and the rumpity rump of the cam was a pain. I bet it would be awesome on a GN.

Ever rode in a nitrous car? My last ride was an '84 Camaro with a 400 sb with a 150 shot. It would haul ass, but the 8 mpg and the rumpity rump of the cam was a pain. I bet it would awesome on a GN.
The B4black guys want me to use it but I think that the car will be fast enough with out it. Once I get all I can out of it then I might think about it, but not till I get to that point.:)

So I've just pulled out my car from storage and I still have about 3/4 of a tank of meth still in the res. It's been sitting since Nov. Should I empty the meth thats in there, or just use it up? From this thread, it doesn't seem like they will be any problem with some water in there (I'm assuming it soaked some up) I'm just not sure it it goes "bad" or not just sitting.

thanks