Milky oil...trying to find the cause

You don't have to disassemble your heads to have them pressure tested. Any automotive machine shop should be able to fix you up. Personally I've never seen an 8445 head fail a pressure test.

A cooling system pressure test (or just a GM seal tab) would have been the thing to do before tearing it down.

".Champion Irons". Porting on a thin casting is exactly what I've seen. Furthermore, it may not show, unless the head is at op temp.
Disassembly will allow looking for rust traces in the ports.

Disassembled everything and had it checked out. Nothing found. Put it all back together and all is still good(except a couple different issues) with about 50 miles on it. No signs of coolant leaking or milky oil.

What head gaskets are you running (and head bolts or studs)? I still recommend a GM seal tab in the radiator.

and if you're running MLS's I HIGHLY recommend a seal tab in the radiator.

I'm running the fel pro 1000's and ARP studs. I am going to put a seal tab in there as well, but I wanted to see if I had an issue first.

I am going to put a seal tab in there as well, but I wanted to see if I had an issue first.

It would make more sense to go the preventative measures first.

Adding a seal tab after you find antifreeze in the oil pan isn't such a good procedure.

It would make more sense to go the preventative measures first.

Adding a seal tab after you find antifreeze in the oil pan isn't such a good procedure.
Makes sense, but I honestly would rather know that it is sealed up properly without the tabs. I get what you are saying for sure though, probably not the best move, but I like redoing things.:p

Ok im new whats this seal tab your talking about?forgive my ignorance

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

It's something GM came up with to cure the leaky 4100 Caddy engine way back when. It's made out of ground up ginger and will not clog up heater cores, flues, or make a scammer mess.

I'm truly amazed at how well those things work. Every watercooled vehicle I own has one in the radiator.

AC Delco part # is 10-108. GM part # is 12378255. They work very well and never leave any residue when the coolant is drained.