Modded GTO FS FT 11,500

GN13?

Love the car but its my daily need something different to go back and forth to work in. Trades Welcome. :smile:

Heres some info fom previous owner

2004 Pontiac GTO LS1 - Z06 Heads and Lingenfelter (LPE) GT2-3 Mild Cam
DETAILS:
M6 (Six Speed Manual Transmission)
TITLE: Clean, no accidents, 3rd owner
COLOR: Ext: Black Int: Black Leather
MILEAGE: 81,XXX miles

Recent engine and misc. upgrades (primarily the heads and cam) and a lot of new parts, tune up, gaskets etc
LS1 motor 350hp stock (same as C5 Corvette, more power and many internal changes vs. version in Camaro SS or Trans Am)

Engine Upgrade Details:
(about 4k worth of upgraded parts not counting the 20+ hours of labor)
- Work done at about 70k miles, low key runs/drives/sounds like stock just faster, people with similar setups with addition of LT headers and a computer tune push close to 400rwhp some running mid 12's in the 1/4
(I know you cant guess at dyno figures, just throwing out what I've seen on the forums)

LPE GT2-3 Cam - very streetable, quiet cam, great for daily drivers
- idles and drives like stock you can barely tell it has a cam also good for future forced induction

OEM LS6 Z06 243 Heads w/ minor port work, oem light weight valves and fully upgraded valve train
minor porting and fully checked, resurfaced and assembled by Ace Crankshaft of Deer Park

Valvetrain:
Patriot Performance's Gold spring kit inc:
dual valve springs, titanium retainers, new locks, spring bases, and valve seals
Patriot Performance 7.400" hardened pushrods
Yella Terra 1.8 ratio aluminum Roller Rockers

Additional Engine Upgrades:
SLP Harmonic Balancer / Underdrive Pulley
SLP Heavy-Duty Oil Pump
SLP Timing Chain, Double Roller
Ron Davis Heavy Duty Aluminum Radiator

LPE 160 T-stat
ARP Performance Connecting Rod Bolts (known weak point of LS1 engine replaced while car was apart)

LS7 lifters + LS2 trays

BRAKES: recently upgraded from 2005-2006 spec
Larger LS2 GTO / C5 Corvette red front calipers w/ GTO Logo & red rear calipers
12.5" front rotors, vented rear rotors all oem brake parts, stops like a different car.
- MISC: B+M Short shifter with noise reducing gasket installed (best $7 you could spend on the car)

NEW PARTS: installed with upgrades:
OEM: Head gaskets and bolts, Valve cover gaskets, Oil pan gasket and pickup tube O-ring, Spark plug wires
- Other new parts: Ngk iridium plugs, Serp. belt, Coolant hoses and clamps, New Gm Dexcool Coolant, Coolant temp sensor
Mobil 1 oil and filter always used every 3000 miles

GTO.jpg

DSCN0388.jpg

DSCN0392.jpg

DSCN0391.jpg

DSCN0394.jpg

Car will have a motor by next weekend. Stock motor with fresh plugs, wires etc from dealership also brand new ACT clutch that I installed since the motor was out. Spent too much money on this car to get it right and stock. So I need to sell if not it goes on ebay all this car needs is a driver its ready for the summer. Asking 12000 obo. Or trades plus majority of cash

I would love to have this car.. I just don't have the money. Good luck with sale. Its gorgeous.

Just finished the swap on my GTO to a Stock LS1 and Automatic trans from a wrecked 04 GTO with 60k. AC Delco sparkplugs, Wires, Oil filter Etc straight from the dealership. 05-06 rotors and brakes calipers All work was done by Jason Anderson of Bayshore 4x4. Car is stock and quiet. Wanted this stock as possible since modded got me into this mess. Love to drive it but swap got me in a hole with my finances. Asking 12,000 Please dont lowball me got no problem keeping the car. Will take trades plus mostly cash Lemme know what you got.