motor needed

BigDaddy76

i have a 84 t type wh1 astro roof. i am in need of a motor. mine needs to be rebuilt, but i would rather have a running motor and possibly rebuild mine later. im not going to promise im going to buy one, but i need to know whats out there and for what prices i could find. please help me wind whats out there

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pa...-posi-engine-buckets-t-tops-complete-car.html

COMPLETE WITH HARNESS ECM,DOWNPIPE,PULLEYS,BRACKETS.INTERCOOLER ETC....... $2700 PLUS SHIPPING

I KNOW WHAT I HAVE IS A INTERCOOLED ENGINE BUT MOST PEOPLE WITH THE HA CARS SWAP THESE ENGINES IN ANYWAY.

87blublupc022.jpg

i have a 84 t type wh1 astro roof. i am in need of a motor. mine needs to be rebuilt, but i would rather have a running motor and possibly rebuild mine later. im not going to promise im going to buy one, but i need to know whats out there and for what prices i could find. please help me wind whats out there

Your 1 hour & 15 minutes away from us. I will actully be heading to the beach this weekend & passing thru your area at about 4 pm today.
We have a few motors here. Check out my site for directions. Stop on up & see a few wh-1's !

re:hot air engine

I have a 85 GN 20 bolt pan hot air engine for sale. I can hook you up with a long block with intake for $600.00 pick up only. Car had 160k but engine was rebuilt at some time so mileage unknown. It was out of a running car that was rusted out....Dave...203-623-6516 leave message and i will get back to you ASAP
PICK UP ONLY