Motorcycles- WHO RIDES? AND WHAT?

jake616

I am curious who all rides motorcycle's and what they ride? Please Post

I only have a 5hp B&S Minibike currently :rolleyes: ;)

-jake

With 2 turbo buicks & a vette, I don't have time to get it out & ride it, so I just get it out, sit on it, and push it around the driveway a little. It is a True garage queen with only about 1100 miles on it. A '98, too. The Z06 only has about 2200 miles on it.
The new Turbo-T has about 9 K on it. Daily driver has about 115 K on it.

ZX-1100 Ninja with 11k ...and more miles to come until my car is done....got to have my need for speed:eek: :D

im getting (in at least a year after i graduate from wyotech) an '89 suzuki gixxer (gsx-r) 750. right now i ride my friends '02 honda fourtrax 400 quad.

Yamaha V-MAX

I cruise around in my modded V-MAX when out looking for a bike race....

I must admit that after I got married the bike sits in the garage more often and the TTA comes out....
My bike scares the "sh--" out of me after the N2O kit was installed...

Used to ride my turboed and intercoled zx 11, but its still broke...........I guess 16 psi on 11 to 1 compression does that.

When I get it back together though....300 + rwhp.....

I have a 73 Sportster and a 96 Katana 600 (for good mileage to and from work ;) , at least that is what the wife thinks).

Originally posted by 1320
Used to ride my turboed and intercoled zx 11, but its still broke...........I guess 16 psi on 11 to 1 compression does that.

When I get it back together though....300 + rwhp.....

If your not using it can I have it :D I'll be in Vegas for the West coast nats and be more then happy to take it off your hands:D ;)

Jesse :cool:

Just sold a XL200R Honda and a 1968 Honda CD175 street bike.

Now down to a 1970 Bennelli minibike (pitbike) and a 1980 Yamaha YZ50..

:)

'91 Softail Custom. Stretch tanks, Chrome illusion paint, chrome, chrome, and some chrome. We be cruizin.

1985 BMW k100 rt turbocharged and intercooled, runs 15psi and turns out 172 rwhp
1991 BMW k1 turbocharged and intercooled
Another BMW, i dont know the model with rare ceramic cylinder heads, custom pistons, custom piping for the turbo and water cooled injection

Just think all that boost and its a 54 year old riding:eek:, and you wonder why i got a GN after riding boosted bikes:D

2003 Yamaha YZF-R6, Black w/red flames. I don't have any pics, but if you go to Yamaha.com you can find pics there. My first motorcycle ever, in fact had never riden before. Funny thing is, I had to have them deliver to my house...my friends get a kick out of that. I've had it for about 3 months and love it. It's fast, but it won't beat my GN....it's fun trying to convince people of that.

1983 Honda Interceptor 750. :)

Under 4000 miles and a garage queen, not even in my garage. :D

Haven't ridden it in 7 years. :(

Too many ex- Jersey drivers in this state. :eek: ;)