Motorcycles- WHO RIDES? AND WHAT?

just broke my cbr about a month ago...either the tensioner or cam chain broke...i'm sure i have bent valves:( .

a friend of mine is a mechanic at the local shop and does side work...i'm gonna have him fix it then i'm thinking about trading it in on a new big 4 stroke dirt bike...

Got the Vtwin beast. eventually i might boost it, but that would cost a lot of $$$, plus its pretty fast already. check out the pix below.

Gotta love cruisin'!!

'00 H-D Heritage Classic!:D Vance & Hines pipes, jetted carb, and K&N filter. Suede Green Pearl.:)

K.

1986 Suzuki Gixxer 750, with a big bore kit (771cubic"), 49 states mild cam, 36mm mikunni slingshot carbs, 22k original miles on it, just got it back on the road and my hands get sweaty when i ride it, to damn fast and kinda crazy to ride here in the LA freeways.

I used to have a 1980 Yamaha IT-175 and a 1992 Kawasaki ZX-6. Now, I have a Polini 910 Steel Pocketbike...I have had more fun on this bike than any dirt bike or street bike I have ever ridden. I'm picking up a 2002 CBR 600 F4i this weekend. I am buying it to re-sell if anyone is looking for a bike.

Originally posted by wiked87gn
1986 Suzuki Gixxer 750, with a big bore kit (771cubic"), 49 states mild cam, 36mm mikunni slingshot carbs, 22k original miles on it, just got it back on the road and my hands get sweaty when i ride it, to damn fast and kinda crazy to ride here in the LA freeways.

Damn, 771 cubic inches in a bike, I guess it would be pretty scary:D :D

08 Suzuki Burgman 650. Fun twist and go. Plenty of power for beating out cars from a light. My wife enjoyed riding with me on my old 83 KZ750 and is happy to ride with me on the Burgman. It's easier on her neck with me not having to shift.

Suzuki Intruder 1500 LC for me, wifes is a Kawasaki Vulcan 800 (both black). Not to much time to ride anymore though:(