MPE Racing Fabrications

jacksorroche

I need some help from the group. A few months back I talked to Keith from MPE Racing Fabrications about purchasing his stock location intercooler and high flow cat. He said that it would take a couple of months to get the items to me. My engine was still being rebuilt so I was in no hurry.
The first week of February I again talked to Keith and got him the measurement for the cat and asked him when I could expect the items. He said within a week. two at most. The last two weeks I have been calling and sending e-mails with no response. I have traced both his e-mail addresses and know that the e-mails are being successfully relayed to his e-mail que. I paid him $1075 for the intercooler and cat, and now I feel that I won't see anything.
Is there anybody that can get ahold of him and find the status of the items that I purchased. He is in Pennsville N.J.
I would greatly appreciate any and all help provided.

jacksorroche said:
I need some help from the group. A few months back I talked to Keith from MPE Racing Fabrications about purchasing his stock location intercooler and high flow cat. He said that it would take a couple of months to get the items to me. My engine was still being rebuilt so I was in no hurry.
The first week of February I again talked to Keith and got him the measurement for the cat and asked him when I could expect the items. He said within a week. two at most. The last two weeks I have been calling and sending e-mails with no response. I have traced both his e-mail addresses and know that the e-mails are being successfully relayed to his e-mail que. I paid him $1075 for the intercooler and cat, and now I feel that I won't see anything.
Is there anybody that can get ahold of him and find the status of the items that I purchased. He is in Pennsville N.J.
I would greatly appreciate any and all help provided.
ONLY a couple of months!!!!!! :eek: :eek: If your lucky :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ive bought several items from Keith, is products are top notch, they take awhile to get. But they will eventully get there.

PaCemkr86
After researching stock location intercoolers and cats, I chose to by his products because they honestly look like the best out there. If you say that I will eventually get them, then that makes me feel a little better. I don't want to trash MPE because Keith really seemed like a great guy, I guess that I am too anxious to get the items so I can get the car back on the road, which just makes waiting for them that much worse. :(

PaCemkr86 said:
ive bought several items from Keith, is products are top notch, they take awhile to get. But they will eventully get there.

I've got some of Keiths stuff, I purchased when he was still selling on Ebay which translates to he had it onhand. I've heard of other people ordering direct and it taking awhile, plus the fact that he does not like to communicate with his customers on timeline issues. The items you will be very happy with in terms of quality, but you'll just have to sit and wait it out, sorry dude..... :cool:

I have no problem with a guy taking his time making products,But dont take my money till they aer ready to ship,Maybe a deposit,but not full payment

I orderd my mease 24 row stock location intercooler from dynotech, who gets it from Keith Mease and it took over three months.

Marco.

86 Grand National t-top (59900km)
stock long block,stock suspension, red stripe convertor, te44, smc alk injection, 24lbs boost, 94 octane, hooker cat back with dyno max ultra flow muffers, tomco 30lbs injectors, dynotech stage 4 street chip, thdp, mease 24 row IC, Ron Custom max boost brake module, MT drag radials (275/50/15) 3800lbs race weight with driver.
BEST E/T
60FT=1.52
1/8= 7.38
I/4= 11.74
MPH=113
BESTmph=114

When you did your research on Mease products I am surprised you did not find threads like this?

Contact Philm on here and hope that he can help you out. Otherwise it might be a while as you are getting the silent treatment already from him at the shop.

Send me PMs and I'll just have him read them... state name, situation, date ordered, payment status, etc... Sando, refresh my memory and his as well. He'll be back Tuesday and I'll have him read them.

:)