Mr. no taste, your car has arrived

LOL, that's one of the worst things I've ever seen. I love the fake blower sticking out of the hood. The interior looks like someone had a ketchup and mustard fight inside the car. :eek:

Quote:

"The car was featured in October 2002 issue of Honda Tunning.

I designed this car to stop traffic and the end result does exactly that. I also tried to mix the old school tech. with the new tech. via addition of the blower. The blower is fully functional via attached to intake and flaps are controlled by the throttle body. "

Hell any car can stop traffic, just turn off the key :p , guess the blower is for more than show :rolleyes:

Dave

Hmmm....I don't see the blower? I see an old school bug catcher blower hat, but no blower. God that thing is ugly. I've always wondered how you would work on it from the front with that big a$$ front bumper. Sad thing is, you could have built a really cool car with the money wasted on that pos. That bug catcher looks about as right on that car as those wheels would look on John Force's mustang.

I might buy it just to plow the streets when it snows here :)

I dont see a blower either, typical honduhhhhhh owner, if its not 100000 stickers, its a fake blower.

i had no idea that was a honda civic till i actually took the time to read the bid....... all that on looks, and all hes got on the motor is a AEM intake???

God that thing is ugly. I've always wondered how you would work on it from the front with that big a$$ front bumper

The hood opens foreward like a Vette.

Thats Perfect!!
Now I have a use for my Green Hornet costume!!
Move over Batman, there's a new kid in town ;)

When Webster's adds the word "ghey" to the dictionary, this car will be prominently featured above it.

Could that be any dumberer? :rolleyes:

Sheesh, you know how much money is sitting right there in paint alone!! Jeez..what a waste.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D OMG that is definately the biggest waste of money I have every seen. The front of the bumper looks like Darth Vaders helmet. Kind of reminds me of some of the early 60's custom cars. Too much of everything and not enough of anything.

..I...I clicked on "supersize" picture... agghh...oh no... I...I....I'M BLIND!!

Wow...If I was Al Bundy, then that car's a naked Marci Darcy... :eek: