MSD Dist. set up with Classic fast.

J-B Racing

Forced Induction
I am having some kind of issues understanding the concept of installing this stuff and making it work.
So I have asked Mike E for some inside help. And as always he is always there.
Thanks for making things easier for me to understand. You know your stuff I have to say this.

Joe

Sorry could not help you, if the points output is not enabled by fast, nothing will work for you, if you want to use an MSD box, with a distributor box, unless you leave the CCC module in and connect the all 3 coil wires to the msd box shorted together.

Sorry could not help you, if the points output is not enabled by fast, nothing will work for you, if you want to use an MSD box
Don't sweat it Norbs. I still love ya. I am little concerned with the White Wire from the MSD Box. Has a Plastic Tab on it and marked in Black " To XFI ".
I will deal with that when I get there.

I am having some kind of issues understanding the concept of installing this stuff and making it work.
So I have asked Mike E for some inside help. And as always he is always there.
Thanks for making things easier for me to understand. You know your stuff I have to say this.

Joe

Your email has been answered

Well Joe are you sending the fast box back to fast for points wire upgrade?

Well Joe are you sending the fast box back to fast for points wire upgrade?
That all depends when I get to have a one on one with Cal. Waiting for him to tell me when he has time for me to call him so we can get this all straightened out. He does not seem to mention that on his last email though..

I hope not. I can walk him through it if he needs to activate the points output. If he needs a points wire, I can send that too

Wow never thought you could do the points mod at home???

Now that is customer service..........Joe is going to be up and running in no-time.....Let's just hope he does not have any bugs in the system. like I do...

Lol! I'm tuning in the northeast this weekend. Give me a text when you want to go over everything and I'll call you as soon as I get a break. The way the weather looks, I may be stuck her for a while!

Lol! I'm tuning in the northeast this weekend. Give me a text when you want to go over everything and I'll call you as soon as I get a break. The way the weather looks, I may be stuck her for a while!

where in the northeast?

OK. Got all your emails last night. I might call you this week-end, if not it will be during the next week.

Thanks

I highly suggest you do not use a an inductive pickup sensor for crank trigger. Buy the holley hall effect sensor.

I highly suggest you do not use a an inductive pickup sensor for crank trigger. Buy the holley hall effect sensor.

Joe is using a BHJ balancer with stock pickup. Your going to throw a lot of people off by repeating this over and over. I've put inductive pickups on motors that reved over 9000rpm and motors that made over 3000hp and they work fine. If they were such a problem MSD wouldn't have sold them for as long as they have.

Interesting, how they don';t work for me...........

That I have no clue what you are talking about. And that is why I am Glad to Cal for this...:)

Joe is using a BHJ balancer with stock pickup. Your going to throw a lot of people off by repeating this over and over. I've put inductive pickups on motors that reved over 9000rpm and motors that made over 3000hp and they work fine. If they were such a problem MSD wouldn't have sold them for as long as they have.
Thanks for the Heads Up!