mufflers

azcode3gn

I have a dual out system which I need to replace the mufflers. I just want to replace the mufflers at this time, not the entire system from the down pipe. Which mufflers does everyone suggest. I bought the car with flowmasters already installed with 3" exhaust. My GN is an 87, with some head port and valve work, TE-44 turbo, Comp 206 cam, 50# injectors, and depending on the way I want to drive the car, I run anywhere between 10 to 20 psi on the boost. Thanks for your suggestions. (I'm not sure what series the FM's are).

i really like hooker aerochambers. I use them on everything, they outflow the flowmaster and almost everyother muffler for that matter as well. I have a muffler shootout somewhere and they are in the top 3. and I like how they sound.

I have a dual out system which I need to replace the mufflers. I just want to replace the mufflers at this time, not the entire system from the down pipe. Which mufflers does everyone suggest. I bought the car with flowmasters already installed with 3" exhaust. My GN is an 87, with some head port and valve work, TE-44 turbo, Comp 206 cam, 50# injectors, and depending on the way I want to drive the car, I run anywhere between 10 to 20 psi on the boost. Thanks for your suggestions. (I'm not sure what series the FM's are).

dynomax ultra flow race mufflers!!!!!!!

flowmasters will slow your car down because of the design dont use them. its like putting 2 cats on your car

I Ordered and installed a set of 3" Dynomax Ultraflow's from Jegs (289-17220 CENTER /CENTER) to replace a set of ATR Pit Bull's. I don't know if they've made a recent change, but I was pleasantly suprised when they arrived as stainless!

The fit was fine, and I'm very happy with the sound level. Idle and cruise are now much more subdued from where they were before.