mustang at school

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaiser bear

The second day of school I pulled out of the parking lot and into the school zone. Behind me is some guy with his girl in a mustang. He was playing all kinds of rap and was kind of annoying. He pulled into the left lane and starts pulling up slowly next to me. We looked at each other, and I guess he thought my car wasnt worthy of driving, because he would accell enough to make some tire noise and then stop about 10 ft up. We were in a school zone and going about 15mph. Anyway we get to a red light, which happened to mark the end of the school zone. It goes green, and to put him in his place, I floor it. My wheels spun for a second, which gave him about a car lengths advance. Then half way through the intersection I really feel the SC working. I pull past him and got about 4 car lengths in front of him before shutting it down. He must have been mad, because he just kept on going right onto the highway.

It made my day.:cool:

:D oh man, gotta love that. the little wigger in the ford was trying to impress his gf by trying to whip up on a grandpa car and got owned. thats too funny.

Originally posted by 02WS686GN
:D oh man, gotta love that. the little wigger in the ford was trying to impress his gf by trying to whip up on a grandpa car and got owned. thats too funny.

"The little wigger"? You sound absolutely stupid! I guess all white guys with rims on there cars that listen to rap music want to be what? "_iggers". Obviously a very ignorant individual, none the less comments like that shouldn't be tolerated on this board. I'm sure not all white guys want to be considered "wiggers" and black guys with rims that listen to rap "_iggers". Buick owners have a lil more class than that at least I thought ! :rolleyes:

Well said. :eek:

And nice kill!!! Those SC'd 3800s really pull, huh? :D

Originally posted by V8killR4U
"The little wigger"? You sound absolutely stupid! I guess all white guys with rims on there cars that listen to rap music want to be what? "_iggers". Obviously a very ignorant individual, none the less comments like that shouldn't be tolerated on this board. I'm sure not all white guys want to be considered "wiggers" and black guys with rims that listen to rap "_iggers". Buick owners have a lil more class than that at least I thought ! :rolleyes:

so i'm out of line, and "low class" for calling someone a "wigger" , but it's ok for you two to call me an " f'n assclown" (whatever that is), a retard, (nice) stupid and ignorant. i guess that makes you more mature and "classy" than me. its not ok to offend someone by pointing out that the are something they're not but it's ok to call someone retarded which ultimatelty would offend someone who suffers from down syndrome? maybe you should grow up and get a life instead of being a "message board baby sitter". get a grip. chill out. instead of buying a new mod for you car maybe you should buy a sense of humor....

02WS686GN,

Calm down, Junior.....I'm not going to trade barbs w/you on a msg board. I say what I feel and mean what I say.

I said my piece, 'nough said!

T

Where I'm from 'wigger' has always meant someone who's wigged-out, a street freak, etc. Not a white ni**er. Man, there's some sensitive people here - do you use shotguns to kill mosquitos too? Oh, wait, mosquitos have a 'right to life' as well, I suppose....

Jim

Damn he just expressed an opinion, it's not a matter of class or anything else. Give the guy a break, so what if he used a word that you don't like. Just because you don't agree, doesn't mean either of you are right or wrong. Otherwise, you're saying that everyone should think exactly the same, a mentality that I saw in some newsreels from the late 1930s. It was just a little difficult to understand because the narration was in German....

(I know that someone will get offended by this but I can't keep everyone happy:) )

What I feel is what I feel, period!

This is America, right? He said something I didn't agree with and I replied as such. Btw I see you are attempting to make a joke with the shotgun notion, was that suppose to be funny? If so, I'm certainly not laughing.

Just because we own the same cars/enjoy some of the same hobbies doesn't mean we'll agree on every issue/topic...Disagreement is good, right?!:cool:

T

Originally posted by V8killR4U

Yeah, I peek in on the board, and see post like this, and I almost dont want to come to this board. I use to be a regular here, but I left. I still like the board, but who wants to read about stuff like that. I totally agree with you. I am black, I listen to rap and R&B, does this make me a _igger? Nope, not at all. A person being white, that listens to Rap. Would that make him one? Nope, not at all.
I kind of got rubbed the wrong way reading one of I eat z06 post as well. Last time I was a daily poster here, I got rubbed the wrong way by one of his post. I left for a little while, (didnt post). Not b/c of his post though, but sometimes we have enough problems in the world alone. We shouldnt have to come to a message board to show our ignorance.

OK, i didn't reply to this post to offend anyone. i just had an image of the person the way kaiser bear described this individual. i didn't mean mean to offend anyone, so i'm sorry if i did. i'll be at the bpg nats this weekend. i don't know which day. i live like 15 minutes from the place. i'll probably be with my one of my buddy's who owns an 87 T limited. i'll be in the T/A. so if you see a red WS6 with black wheels on it, it's me. hopefully i get to meet some of you and check out your cars. ;)

what gets me is that kaiser never even said the guy was white it was just assumed ?????

Ya the guy was white. Also his car didnt have custom rims. The car was all stock, except for a new radio and subs. He just had a "bad attitude" that I thought needed some straightening out. Plus im not a big fan of rap. (no offense to anyway who likes it)

Originally posted by kaiser bear
Ya the guy was white. Also his car didnt have custom rims. The car was all stock, except for a new radio and subs. He just had a "bad attitude" that I thought needed some straightening out. Plus im not a big fan of rap. (no offense to anyway who likes it)

Could have been a misunderstanding, I know most of us here when they here the term "wigger" its slang for a non african american trying to be "black" whatever being "black" is? Generally that sterotype "Baggy jeans, rims, gold chain etc" you know the sterotypes. (Though i know plenty of non blacks with these characteristics) Its just the choice of words that may have rubbed a few folks the wrong way and when someone brings attention to it, it just get blown out of proportion you know, people start saying this and that. I mean in all honesty if I was a black male which i am and said yeah i was racing some "cracker" in an abercrombie clothes listening to some rock and roll BS, that would problably rub some people the wrong way and i could see why. I wouldnt be rollin up in some bar in the back woods and say yeah i raced some cracker today and try to back pedal and be like you know the crackers u put in soup. Its kinda funny right. You know that "black" dude would have gotten his ass whipped. Just like you probably wouldnt use the word wigger on the East side of detroit where alot of street racers hang out black and white. You might have been quick to come up with a better choice of words, you know. But again all in all man its cool. Just use a better choice of words. This board is cool with alot of knowledgable people and i learned alot here and been helped by alot of people too and im sure they didnt care if i was black or listen to rap much or had a row of gold teeth (i dont), only thing they cared about that was black was my grandational! Lets be easy and move on. No harm no fowl I think we all want to just put this one to rest ;) I judge people based on character man nothin more nothing less. We all bleed red when it comes down to it. Some people wont change black or white they'll always have there own opinions and thats cool. Sorry for the long post and sorry if i came off wrong, but like i said we all have our own opinion and views that what make us who we are.:cool:

I think all of you need to listen to Chris Rock!! He said it best..

I am quoting here..."There are black people, and then there are n**gers"

Same thing with White people...there are white people, and there are, well, white trash!

But you guys are taking this a bit too seriously. I mean, all I think he was doing was putting him into the stereotype that we all know. And that isnt a bad thing.... I think its a good way to sort people out...I like judging a book by its cover...I am not wrong to many times...if it looks like a duck, and sounds like a duck!!!!

So I think he was just trying to convey the issue that the kid was a poser wanna be and he was trying to impress his little girlfriend.

Give the guy a break...he seems cool! Some of you need to switch to decaf...life is too damn short!

Originally posted by rose1mr

Same thing with White people...there are white people, and there are, well, white trash!

But you guys are taking this a bit too seriously. I mean, all I think he was doing was putting him into the stereotype that we all know. And that isnt a bad thing.... I think its a good way to sort people out...I like judging a book by its cover...I am not wrong to many times...if it looks like a duck, and sounds like a duck!!!!

So I think he was just trying to convey the issue that the kid was a poser wanna be and he was trying to impress his little girlfriend.

Give the guy a break...he seems cool! Some of you need to switch to decaf...life is too damn short!

thats exactly what i was going to say!

just didnt want to get flamed for calling someone a wigger :rolleyes:

Originally posted by rose1mr

isnt that called prejudice....

Status
Not open for further replies.