My kills. 26 and 0 so far.

charlief1

RIP Charlie!
You guys don't get to see what goes on behind the scenes very often but I thought I'd give you something to think about when it comes to admin and mods. Normally things are quiet and calm on the board. Pretty boring with little activity, but today wasn't the normal.;) We've had an occasional spammer or 2 join up and 99% of the time they never get to post.

Today was a little different though.:confused:

I signed in to check the board and after checking one of the thread I'm subscribed to I decided to check the new members list. It gives all of us a chance to check out the new members to see who might've joined so far for the day. Well as I started checking it all of the "members" that had signed up over night turned out to be spammers.:eek: Shane killed a couple but I got the majority of them it seems. Within a 3 hour period I've killed a total of 26 of the scum and 7 of them joined up in 1 hour.:mad: I think a total of 4 of them got to post and I've got to thank Mark (TRcustoms) and Bryan (Phoneguy) for reporting 2 of there posts.:cool: Hopefully I'll be able to post a good kill in my car 1 day but this is as close as I can get until the car's back together and running:D

Gotta add 2 more to the pile of bodys it seems, and that was just in the time from the first post to now.:D

Well I was wrong.:mad: 3 more down since the last post.:D I've got to take a break so hopefully only a few try to join while I'm gone.

saw a lot of posts last night that appeared to be in russian
It seems that the russian federation has latched on as well as the chineese. Today has been a pain and my temper is getting short at this point. If I snap at anyone I'm sorry.:oops:

3 more of the bastards!:mad: Jay knows about it and he's doing his best so far but this is really getting ridiculous.:mad:

After a 1.5 hour break 6 more signed up and got killed before posting.:D That's 45 so far today and that's not including the ones that any other mod may have killed off. I know of at least 1 Shane killed but I have a feeling he get a bunch when he signed in this morning.:cool:

Wow your a busy man today!! Your going to make Chicken jealous with all these kills..He proly only has half that amount today :eek:......

Killed the most recent 1 about 45 minutes ago and so far no more have joined. We've had some influx of spammers like this before but usually it gets stopped quick. This was unusual to say the least and I hope it's done now.;)

That's the reason I posted this. Most of the guys don't really get to see what happens in the back room, so to speak. This is an unusual situation but it does happen. 4 more gone now.:D

It's midnight and I'm done for the day.;) Count at this point is 60 down and they're still coming.:mad: That's just 1 day from 0900 until 000 hours. Keep the faith guys and report any spam you might find.:)

The force is strong with this one.
luke-skywalker.jpg

Nice kills Luke.:D

Mike B.

I just signed on and got 20 more killed off.:eek: It's gonna be a long day again I think.:( That brings the total to 80 in a 24 hour period, and that's just me.:mad: Wondering how many others have been killed off.