My new Turbo T website

SLZ

Check out http://www.zalimas.com and click on the Turbo T site. The Firebird site is mine as well so check it out if you want. The site was put online today and it will go thru some adjustments as it grows. Just figured I would pass the word on about it. LMK what you think. Enjoy! Thanks, STEVE Z:)

BEAUTIFUL car.. That's very close to my idea of the perfect TR. :D

As for the site, I'm not a bit fan of frames, and the backgrounds used in the frames are too obvious and bright, they are distracting.

Are you using .bmp files as backgrounds? THat will really slow down the page load times.

Hey.. you asked for opinions. :D

SuperSix: Thanks for the comments. The only page thats framed is the homepage. The .bmp files are the forsale sign, yel/or/red colors in the links area and the black in the heading. The background tiles is a jpg of one pic of the car that I tried to washout as a watercolor effect. This way I could use a dark text to easily read. It does look too bright eh? I tried a darker background but the white or any lighter text color would get hidden in some spots on the background pic(still experimenting). The site will go thru some modding as it grows. The site was built entirely from HTML code. No editors. This site structure was spawned off my Firebird site which was created thru my learnings from an HTML class I took last fall. All I need to do now is learn frontpage or something to save on time in creating sites but its been a learning experience(especially in creating and troubleshooting). Any suggestions on improvements is appreciated. I tried to make it simple and fast as well as entertaining and informative. Thanks for your input, STEVE Z

Your car is exact as mine a Limited with a viynal roof they are sleepers i get told that all the time. NICE CAR!!!

I keep telling him to get wheels with wire hub caps and that will make it even more of a sleeper.

Originally posted by turboscott
I keep telling him to get wheels with wire hub caps and that will make it even more of a sleeper.
Thats the samething my buddy tells me also. Plus he tells me to change the hood also.

I might consider turboscott's suggestion to the wire wheels. This way it not only looks more incognito but this will save my nice rims from getting exposed to the road. A flat hood would add to the effect along with having no turbo emblems but I like how it looks as it is. Thanks for the comments. STEVE Z