My POS Stock Mustang GT Will Rape Stock Grand National!

Status
Not open for further replies.
um, ok. first i want to start off by saying, (if this is for real) that your a complete idiot. you took your cig lighter out. wow. you save a wopping 2 lbs. i used to have a 2000 mustang gt vert auto.:rolleyes: that car was nice but (to me) it was a pig. it only ran a 14.54 with a k&n and a flowmaster catback. my 2002 trans am ws6 (a4) ran a 13.42 bone stock.(best now with 2 mods is a 13.21) and i'm working to get that car into the 11's while still being able to pull dail driver duty. i never ran my buick yet. once i get it on the road i will. i think the ford 4.6 is an overrated pos. the only way to get any real power out of them is a blower. thats sad. for an american v8, thats sad. granted our cars had turbos on them from the factory but the had 231 v6's in them.not to mention they were in a big ass car. and i've seen completly stock GN's and T's pull high 13's before. you can make sick power for beer money with these monsters. so next time you pull up next to an 80's regal make sure it s not black, or at least, have a bulge in the hood. because chances are you'll get owned.:D

I'm just curious as to why you would even bother coming on to a webpage dedicated to turbo buicks and brag about how your so called "stock" mustang gt will rape a stock GN.

Why bother? It just makes a total butt out of you. Running your mouth on a message board about how fast your mustang is/isn't doesn't do a thing for you, except make you seem like some 16 year old punk that doesn't know his @$$ from a hole in the ground.

Granted the Turbo Buicks aren't the baddest rides out there, but for the money and the fact that they can be modified for pocket change to put out nice numbers, they deserve your respect.

I enjoy listening to the member's here and chatting in the lounge. Do I own a Turbo Buick? No. Will I? Probably not. Will I have a 3.8L Turbo engine in something someday? More than likely.

You dont have to love the GN. Your entitled to your opinion, but in person I would never mess with a stock one with my mustang or my friends and they are both low 14 second rides in proper tune (mine is never in proper tune it doesn't like me :( ).

Something you seem to have forgotten is that it isn't about what type of car you drive. Everybody here and on most other automotive message forums are car enthusiasts and as car enthusiasts they share mutual respect for one another no matter what type of vehicle they drive. A ford man can appreciate a turbo buick just as well as a turbo buick person can appreciate a classic camaro, etc.

Just my .02,
Sean

Originally posted by Renthorin
When I took the back seat off my Cutlass I found a mint condition "Star Wars Storm Trooper"...the little white action figure.

I still have it somewhere....might be worth millions.

I tok my rear seat out and all i found was petrefied french fries and a eyeliner pencil

HAHA

This Explains a Lot!

No wonder his performance improved... I wonder if also swapped out the 30000 Watt Alternator that came with this option?

fomoco_l2000_option.jpg

I think I have a headlight picture around somewhere, to.

Jim

The troll disappeared, he must have gone to have his cross-drilled brake lines and "O" pipe installed:D

Status
Not open for further replies.