My Stage 2 car update

Had a great time pitting under the tent with you guys. Never a dull moment. :). Meeting you and your wife was refreshing, and to see the passion you have for racing. I for one was glad you made the trip down.

Steve

Question for Geno, any way we can see the dyno sheet, and What RPm are you reving this at top end? What gear in the car?

Question for Geno, any way we can see the dyno sheet, and What RPm are you reving this at top end? What gear in the car?

The dyno sheet didnt show RPM because it lost count every pull so no torque was shown..It was 1050 RWHP and it turns right around 7650 with 4:10 gears on a 33X17 tire at 177 MPH.. Hope thats what you were asking?

The dyno sheet didnt show RPM because it lost count every pull so no torque was shown..It was 1050 RWHP and it turns right around 7650 with 4:10 gears on a 33X17 tire at 177 MPH.. Hope thats what you were asking?

Yes thanks, Geno.

Update 7.55 @185 mph 32# boost out the back and 23Deg timing. It did hit 35.5 # at the lop of low but settled down to 32#.

geno,

how the heck did you get tailights on that rear clip?
I pulled off all the trim around the tail light lens and made a templete of the lens. Then i transfered it to the rear clip just inside the trim thats molded into the rear clip. The front was the hard ones to do because i had to cut off all the trim around the lens and fit them inside the trim that molded into the front clip.PITA but worth the hassle..