My Stage 2 car update

Geno,
Your car has to be on the top ten Buick builds.... amazing attention to detail.... What color paint/metal flake is that?

aaron
Its a stock Lexus color called Black Jade Pearl and it has peal in it and no flake. Its black until the sun hits it and it pops dark green..Thanks for your comments and the car has become a bigger project then i intended when i started over 5 years ago. I started out just wanting a legal 8 sec car so i could stop beating on my street car..

Oh. I didn't want the green. Do they make something with a silver in it?

NIx

Looks GREAT Gene. With the carbon wing the car will at least "look" fast.:p Nice attention to the small details that really set that car apart from the rest. Can hardly wait to watch it make a full power pass this year. I wager it'll run 7.50 @184. With Mikey's skinny azz in there maybe a 7.49.:) I'll swing by this week and have a look see with my own eyes. Nice job keeping all the overspray off of all the nice fabrication. Must not have been Sean painting it. (or a roll bar next to it):D

I will be lucky if he lets me make a 8sec run... But like I told him. He could shut it off and push my skinny ass a 1/4mi and I would still be having fun... I still have a hard time understanding why he would let ME drive his car... Other than he has to be one of the most amazing guys I have ever met. He has contributed so much to my healing after the death of my wife.. He is a true friend... And I think he will make a pretty great owner to drive for too..... I have learned more about how stuff works hanging out with him in the last few months than I have in my entire life... I am very thankful for him. Its gonna be fun thats fur sur..... :)

Look its me.... hehehehehehe What the hell is going on here? I still can't believe this is happening.. Thanks Gene.

35.jpg

Well after getting the car out in the sun light the green is over the top and has way to much sparkle. The car is going back in to the paint shop and will be black.Good thing the body is the only thing painted and the hood,nose,doors,deck lid and rear clip are still in primer..

The green just didnt do the car justice and had to much gold pearl or something?
DSCN1312.jpg

That silver looks really good. If my car weren't a wh1, I would be painting it silver also.

WOW!, Geno, excellent color choice for the car. Absolutely love it! the "Silver Bullet".

Methanol and 550# injectors seems to work so far..:) What can i say its a hot air car LOL:D