My Stage 2 car update

I got to run the car but it was a turd off the line:rolleyes:
The only good thing was it went 149 MPH on 14.5# boost with a 2.0 60ft :mad::mad: 9.55 et. I need to get this fixed and make this car pay for what its done to me LOL Im thinking 35 to 40# boost:biggrin:
YouTube - Gene Fleury goes 9.55 at 149 at Turbo Thunder

Hahahaha. Oh Im sure its gonna pay. Just stopped at the shop a bit ago and picked up my t-shirts.. Now those are cool. Glad you got a few runs in anyway.

Dusty you are right on the money:D
Even over the phone you knew what happen:biggrin:
DSCN0055.jpg

Should i buy the cast iron or the aluminum TCI piece and do you have a good source?

Congrats on getting it finished! I KNOW how much work you had to put into that thing!

Great job!:cool:
Thanks
You know what it takes to build this kind if car. Im the only one that works on this car and its been a long road. I did have help on the chassis and tin but there is alot more to it than that.:eek:Now i have to make it work right and put up a decent number.:biggrin:

Call me tomorrow. I have the price for the geroter pump from TCI in a folder at work. I get good pricing on all TCI products and will pass my price on to you.

Im the only one that works on this car and its been a long road.

now hold on......im pretty sure ive cut wires and stripped bolts on your car right?.....or blown up batteries......oops the batteries were on my car!!!! hey cal we need a title i wanna go to bg !!!!

Ohh yeah BTW Spud, I need your address , so I know where to send your battery . It's leaking all over my nice clean floor.:mad:

Ok i was desperate to get my car running and you were the only one around to hold the tools:rolleyes: 5 minutes with my wiring and it looked like a bomb went off:eek:Its going to take me weeks to wire tie all my hidden wiring back in place LOL

Ok i was desperate to get my car running and you were the only one around to hold the tools:rolleyes: 5 minutes with my wiring and it looked like a bomb went off:eek:Its going to take me weeks to wire tie all my hidden wiring back in place LOL

Sounds like you had me working on your car..... :eek: We all know that can't be good. I showed up after all of that:D I think?:confused:

LOL!!! There's a lot of truth to that :biggrin: Unfortunatly, I'm just as guilty as Sean.

FWIW: Holly is hunting down the title

LOL!!! There's a lot of truth to that :biggrin: Unfortunatly, I'm just as guilty as Sean.

FWIW: Holly is hunting down the title
I put my money on Holly because she makes things happen:smile:

hey methanol boy.......where are my fancy zip tie holder thingys that you said you had for me ......tell danny boy to put em in the box with my shirt!!

Any updates? :cool:

Looks like the crank whipped and hurt the number 3 main bearing:mad: Not sure what happend but its apart for the winter and im going to put a set of new Oliver rods in it because i dont trust the titainum rods i had in there. Im gong to put some new parts in it and stop trying to run used parts i have no history on:biggrin:
Not sure if the stater support spinning caused this ? All i know is summer is over here and racing is done for me until next summer...