My Stage 2 car update

I am jealous! :eek:

Awesome job, I am building a stout 109 and trying to figure out if I want to start cutting the car up or not.

Ya im sure he would give me what there worth if i sold them to a pawn shop:rolleyes:

Geno, that blue stuff you got around the turbo and intercooler, what type material is that as I need to get something like it for mine, thanks.

Ron

Thats masking tape to seal off the pipes and turbo to keep crap from getting in it. You can buy it at any Home Depot LOL

Geno, Matt at Specialty Automotive and Truck in Grants Pass says hi. He apparently knew you some years ago in reference to an 8 second buick you campaigned. Anyway, I told him about your new project and this board so hopefully he will pop in.

cost of tube chassis?

just wonder what that chassis cost and who did it? thanks steve s2 motor finished waiting for dynoand brake in 91mm on it once it broken might up a few mm? looking someone to 95 riv chassis

P1010011-4.jpg

P1010003-5.jpg

P1010004-5.jpg

P1010005-5.jpg

P1010014-2.jpg

P1010015-2.jpg

P1010016-2.jpg

P1010009-2.jpg

Geno, Matt at Specialty Automotive and Truck in Grants Pass says hi. He apparently knew you some years ago in reference to an 8 second buick you campaigned. Anyway, I told him about your new project and this board so hopefully he will pop in.

Your buddy has me mixed up with somebody else:confused: I hope i have a 8sec Buick someday:D

The car now has a cert sticker for SFI 25.1 and 6.0 et:)

Holy molly, that car looks scary! That's some of the nicest work I have seen on this board.

153 on center block 4.010 bore ,Stage 2 heads,Crower billet crank 3.580,Crower titanium 6.5 long rods and 7/16 bolts,DLS spec solid roller cam,7/16 CV products push rods,wet sump belt drive Weaver Brothers oil pump with Aeromotive atomic hex drive fuel pump,Aeromotive regulator,J&E pistons with severe duty wrist pins,160# injectors,Hogans intake converted,90MM throttle body,PTE air to air IC,4788 Turbo,custom headers,Teal waste gate,Procharger blow off,

Meh, You might get High 8s :rolleyes: :tongue:

Serious car your Building, Great work. I'll be watching for updates and Video.

:biggrin:
Meh, You might get High 8s :rolleyes: :tongue:

Serious car your Building, Great work. I'll be watching for updates and Video.

If i dont get high 8,s in a car that weights under 2800# with me in it and a 4788 turbo with 33X17 slicks im doing something wrong LOL. At that point i might as well turn the boost up in my street car:biggrin: