Nasty Turbo Malibu on 275 Radials.

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-mJ589MFQ0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHTLmae_eeI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTMLZOi240k[/YOUTUBE]

It's powered by 406" SB2.2 headed SBC with a 106mm turbo.

I think he's a member on this site.

It was on 275's. They look big in the video but in the pics you can tell they are 275's.

Those tires flat out work. I was tuning a stock block Mustang with a 76mm on it last weekend. On the 4th pass it went 1.29 60'.

I think he's a member on this site.

It was on 275's. They look big in the video but in the pics you can tell they are 275's.

Those tires flat out work. I was tuning a stock block Mustang with a 76mm on it last weekend. On the 4th pass it went 1.29 60'.

Was the Mustang using a 10" rim Dusty?? When my bro had them on his Buick powered Mustang we got them to 60' in the 1.4's leaving a lot on the table and that was only on an 8" Weld Rodlite. They definitely work much better then some people would give them credit for. Hell, look at Johnny Kolivas!:eek:

Was the Mustang using a 10" rim Dusty?? When my bro had them on his Buick powered Mustang we got them to 60' in the 1.4's leaving a lot on the table and that was only on an 8" Weld Rodlite. They definitely work much better then some people would give them credit for. Hell, look at Johnny Kolivas!:eek:

They were on an 8 inch wheel. No wheel tubs or anything. Just an anti-roll from baseline suspensions along with his adjustable uppers and lowers.

The key is in the shocks. You need a good adjustable shock, front and rear.

Pretty cool but, too ragged-up/stripped for my personal taste. Has no mirrors, fiber everywhere & the windows want to fly off when the car leaves. Still haven't seen a car that looks so complete like Dusty's.

He just painted the car, still putting it together. Local guy, cool car!!!

One Nasty Car! What happen to the camera man on the second run? Hand over the camera.

thanks, yea my wife got a little excied with the camara we had to take it away from her for the rest of the day...

Thanks to Dusty bradford! he has helped me a ton on the way!

the car is on 275s with a 10inch wheel.

1badtt I'm not sure what your talking about with the windows? the car has all factory glass. the car is hardly gutted,it has the stock bench seat and rear seat with stock dash and all the interior pieces also stock steering column. it only has fiberglass hood and front bumper. the side mirror and missing rear trim piece is at the painters and hopefully be back on the car in a few weeks. but at 3550lbs it sure is a lightwight . sorry you dont like it!

i do agree with one thing dusty's car is one of the nicest g bodies out there!

1badtt I'm not sure what your talking about with the windows? the car has all factory glass. the car is hardly gutted,it has the stock bench seat and rear seat with stock dash and all the interior pieces also stock steering column. it only has fiberglass hood and front bumper. the side mirror and missing rear trim piece is at the painters and hopefully be back on the car in a few weeks. but at 3550lbs it sure is a lightwight . sorry you dont like it!

i do agree with one thing dusty's car is one of the nicest g bodies out there!

I love the bench seat with the funny car cage and the intercooler sitting in the back seat. I wish everyone thought that's how stock suspension cars should look.