NE 1 have chrome trim Regal T Pics?

JC Turbo said:
That would be my Limited. Here are some more pics for ya.

GMHTP.jpg

johnc_ttype_side.jpg

johnc_wheels1.jpg

johnc_wheels2.jpg

Congrats, I bought this issue this past weekend. Car looked great in the mag, they did a nice job on the article.

88ZNX said:
Awesome!!! We will be in GM Hightech one day for sure! that is our goal. And I cant wait to get my T as fast as yours!

Good luck with your car and your goals! If you have an questions along the way, just ask.

John

Joe Spool said:
Congrats, I bought this issue this past weekend. Car looked great in the mag, they did a nice job on the article.

Thanks.

There were so many pics that didn't make the magazine. It's unbelieveable the work the put into a photo shoot for a single article. We took pics for about 10 hours and the photographer wished that he had another day to spend shooting :eek:

John

No... No... Look Awaaaay!!!!

No, not mine, but it does comply with the poster's request! :eek:

Attachments

• FunkyPinkRegalTWith22s.jpg
    FunkyPinkRegalTWith22s.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 535
Thanks. It looks alot better in pics than in person. I got it repainted after it got broken into at the Columbus Nats and he didn't do a good job at all unfortunately. Maybe a couple more years and it will get redone. :rolleyes:

GNXcess said:
No, not mine, but it does comply with the poster's request! :eek:
We need to find whoever this is and shoot them and take the car away and put it back the way it is supposed to be. I hate when people take nice cars an ruin them with crap like that. :mad:

Here's one of mine, right after I put on some Tel-Stars. Gotta get a few better shots of it....

nastynavy said:
Here is a bad pick with the old pro stars.

JoshsTfront.jpg

Very nice guys, thanks for all the posts. Keep them coming, this is like a Regal T car show in a single thread, LOL.

Josh, car looks great, and really helps give me an idea of what mine would look like with the Pro Stars I have a chance to buy. Your car has me leaning that way actually, any more pics?

Thanks,
Jimmy

This is the only other pic of the car that I had when the wheels were on the car. It had 165r15 tires on the front at that point and I ended up putting 205/75/15's on the front. I will post a pic of the wagon with the same wheels with the 205's.
JoshsTrear.jpg

Josh1a.jpg

here are a couple pics

of my last turbo regal. Love the chrome rockers.
wesbuickpics003.jpg

wesbuickpics001.jpg

Sweet. I like the chrome rockers on the Limiteds too, they remind me of the 67 Camaro's that had similar rockers on some trim packages. I always liked that look, and thought it transferred onto our cars very well.

Anymore pics guys (and gals)?

Awesome

charlie547 said:
hey Wes,
that looks really close the regal that I have now. ;)

Yes sir. I figured you would post up sooner or later. How have you been? I knew you would like them pics. :biggrin:

This is a real bad shot as I just got it out of body shop.
White with blue interior. Body is really done nice.Wanted to record this shot so the next will show improvement.This has the bench with noconsole. Came new that way.