NE 1 have chrome trim Regal T Pics?

RobV6 said:
This is a real bad shot as I just got it out of body shop.
White with blue interior. Body is really done nice.Wanted to record this shot so the next will show improvement.This has the bench with noconsole. Came new that way.

Where is the picture? :eek:

BW

:confused: Boy did I mess up. Guess the scanner doesn't know I have a problem with it.Will try again

These wheels are a blast from the past....

AR 15" Astros from 1988 I think....definately a throw back look..... maybe someone else would know more.... and can fill us in.

I like the look - they have Radial TAs on now. I think I will clean, repaint the black relief areas and recoat them at some point

dwall

Attachments

• DSCN22191.JPG
    DSCN22191.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 207
  • DSCN221811.JPG
    DSCN221811.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 184
brian

thanks for finding me my limited...ugh!!!!!

i will find one one day...

Pacers

Ive posted it somewhere else, but here it is with new Billet Pacer wheels

Attachments

• Jas 049.jpg
    Jas 049.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 201
Your gonna hate me but I think it looks better like this :eek:

BW

Attachments

• Jas 032 (Small).jpg
    Jas 032 (Small).jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 177
your right.

You know, after I put those Pacer wheels on, I thought it didnt have the same stance as it did, I figured if I was to go on a Power Tour or something, I would want something stable. I dont think the Pacers would do the job in the rain or whatever. I'll hold on to the GN wheels and tires cause I may change my mind and put them back on.

Attachments

• Jas 050.jpg
    Jas 050.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 173
I had the big and skinney on my car untill i almost wrecked it, the front tires locked up and i slid right through a intersection.
Next day i took them off.

The car looks good, but even with a small brake upgrade the front tires will not hold the car, would hate to see it and you wrecked in a rainstorm.

The GN wheels look good cause they are chrome, that looks good with the extra chrome on the car...

Take some pics without the camera phone and let us see it!

BW