Need an OE speedometer

83ttypecooled

Hi,
I tried to look through the ads, but sheer volume and diversity makes that hard. I need an OE speedometer. One already converted to 145 mph and calibrated would be nice. I will consider a complete cluster for sale. I will be having Caspers calibrate my boost and tach gauges, so If by some slim chance anyone has a complete assembly , I would be interested. Thanks for your attention!

Check with Kirban's. I had them calibrate one to the 145 overlay and also do the tach and boost guage. I still use a separate boost and tach because. ......well they are the stock ones and not very accurate. My guage work fine now. I'm sure Casper will do a fine job as well. Good luck in finding one.

Check with Kirban's. I had them calibrate one to the 145 overlay and also do the tach and boost guage. I still use a separate boost and tach because. ......well they are the stock ones and not very accurate. My guage work fine now. I'm sure Casper will do a fine job as well. Good luck in finding one.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply, but my original speedo is damaged and won't be getting calibrated, as the stem broke off while removing the needle. I'll keep looking..

It depends what you want done. Complete resto?

Send me some pics of the speedo. Front and back.

Thanks!

Pete

I would like the speedometer to work accurately and smoothly and the boost gauge and tachometer to work accurately. Cosmetically, the cluster is pretty good. By the way, balky zeroing of the trip meter is a problem.

Attachments

• 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 13
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 020.JPG
    020.JPG