need help

trading t/a

I'm Angry!!!!!
found a tta for 8000.it needs some tlc though.rear bumper is cracked interior is trashed could use a new headliner.it just clicked 60000 miles.runs good sounds good just needs cosmetics.is this really low for this car?i tried to look at a price on the kelly blue book,but it said that there wasn't sufficient turnover to quote a price.any tips i should look for as problem areas.any help would be appreciated.thanx

Pete:confused:

sounds pretty good

8000 is pretty low for a 60K mile car........I would consider it.....if I needed another.........

Cosmetic stuff is pretty small to me.......all the ta stuff is available at pretty low prices......you can go to almost any junk yard in the country and find an 88 or 89 ta for cosmetic stuff......I always have a hard time finding the one with tan interior before someone else though.....

Expensive stuff on the car are the emblems and anything related to the 3.8 turbo fbody swap.Seats are also pricey...The rest as above...if your going to fix it up...consider getting a nicer one.It wil be cheaper in the long run.

Also memorabilia is rare and expensive.Owners kits are an example.Spark plug wires say "20th anniversary".etc..

Up to you.Not often a TTA surfaces for 8000.But again value depends on condition.Low mileage garage kept examples are to be had in the 14-20k range.Kelley blue book does show a price under retail..not trade-in.

Good luck.

it has all the emblems on it including the indy/winged tire.the rear bumper is cracked and the typical cracks in the rubber wing.the seats are shot.i'm not looking to restore it back to normal as of now i am gonna change the interior to black(maybe),wheels to black gta's,and take every symbol that distingushes it as a turbo T/A off and seal them in a box along with the center tailight section(sleeper mode).i may leave the interior camel if i ever get the itch to restore it.just some early ideas for it.