Need some help getting Kill mode setup for OK

sixgun86gn

six offender
I have been working out of town for a while and havent had time to work on tuning the car much.I am finally back to stay and need experienced help working out a race tune.I know for a fact it puts down 400hp to the wheels in street trim but 500 would whoop up on stangs alot better.I think the car has low 11s or even high 10s in it if someone can help.Best 1/8 is 7.87 at 90 with a 1.80 60' in street trim.I need to practice the launch too.The car has never had race gas in it and I don't know where to start.I can change timing and fuel pressure and plan on running some 118 straight.Suggestions or help in person would be super.I will be taking it to redline and Kennedale regularly to practice for the event.

Originally posted by sixgun86gn
I have been working out of town for a while and havent had time to work on tuning the car much.I am finally back to stay and need experienced help working out a race tune.I know for a fact it puts down 400hp to the wheels in street trim but 500 would whoop up on stangs alot better.I think the car has low 11s or even high 10s in it if someone can help.Best 1/8 is 7.87 at 90 with a 1.80 60' in street trim.I need to practice the launch too.The car has never had race gas in it and I don't know where to start.I can change timing and fuel pressure and plan on running some 118 straight.Suggestions or help in person would be super.I will be taking it to redline and Kennedale regularly to practice for the event.

Patrick, I probably wouldn't be much help on tuning but let me know the next time you go to Redline and I'll meet you out there.

I just ran my personal best last Friday night, 7.54 @ 88mph but that's in race trim of course.

Any help at all is worth alot David.I will be going this weekend for sure on saturday if it doesnt rain.I will need to get a helmet and a race gas jug this week.I might go friday also and just practice staging and launching.I think I will do better with the footbrake instead of the t-brake and the posi is in so we'll see about that 60' too.BTW congrats on the new best time,I knew you were close to those 7.50s.I'm going to try to be there in temple too,so we can have a strong showing.

Any help at all is worth alot David.I will be going this weekend for sure on saturday if it doesnt rain.I will need to get a helmet and a race gas jug this week.I might go friday also and just practice staging and launching.I think I will do better with the footbrake instead of the t-brake and the posi is in so we'll see about that 60' too.BTW congrats on the new best time,I knew you were close to those 7.50s.I'm going to try to be there in temple too,so we can have a strong showing.

Temple is this Saturday!:D Were leaving early Saturday morning, if you want to hook up call me. 214 629 7429

Picked up my Father in law's trailer today.I WILL be there for sure.I will have to call you tommorrow David as I have been changing the oil and fixing that dreaded turbo drain gasket.Im going to redline friday and temple saturday.I will just do some shake down runs on pump so I can see what a difference the posi makes.I'm shooting for 7.50s on 93(crossing my fingers).But I want to try to get some 7.0s or even some 6.9xs maybe on the good stuff.Is temple 1/4 or 1/8 mile?

Picked up my Father in law's trailer today.I WILL be there for sure.I will have to call you tommorrow David as I have been changing the oil and fixing that dreaded turbo drain gasket.Im going to redline friday and temple saturday.I will just do some shake down runs on pump so I can see what a difference the posi makes.I'm shooting for 7.50s on 93(crossing my fingers).But I want to try to get some 7.0s or even some 6.9xs maybe on the good stuff.Is temple 1/4 or 1/8 mile?

Hey Patrick, I may be at Redline Friday night (only watching) for a little while I am going to loan my ET Drags to Tim.

He now has something to shoot for being my car and his have been pretty even.
He's want's to match my 7.54.

Were leaving early Saturday morning are you going to be able to convoy with us??

Here is the info just in case. About 745am Saturday morning I and maybe a few others will be meeting up with 4 other cars at I35E and I20, we will be taking the first exit past I20 and meeting up there.