Need some help please..

NyBlankets

I've got an 87 WE4 with an engine that was built in 1996 using a stage ll from Ruggles (on center). Its a 4.1 with a 3.625 crank, 6.5in. rods, forged JE piston, MA heads worked over by Duttweiler and the car was put together by Turbo People. Its got an old 60-1 turbo (4 inch inlet) with 42lb redstripe inj. I had plans to upgrade to a larger turbo and injectors but, I would just like to drive and enjoy the car the way it is...

Here is my problem...It has an old DFI engine man. system that I would like to scrap. All I have is the stock computer, TP conveniently forgot to give me the other parts. What parts would I need to get the car running using the stock computer?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks Ed.

gnback2.jpg

chip burned for your set up and are you using speed density or maf?I need more info on any other mods

chip burned for your set up and are you using speed density or maf?I need more info on any other mods

Its a very old DFI system probably from 1992 or 93 that runs SD. Stock intake with 62mm TB, 3200 stall conv., 3.70 rear. Except for the heads (MA) and block everything else on the motor is stock. Like I mentioned its got an old 60-1 with redtripes. The car runs and drives fine but, Job Spetter set it up to run very rich, he thought he should lean on the safe side so I dont hurt the motor and when the car gets hot it it spits and sputters.

I have the stock computer and nothing else. I would like to put the stock CPU back in but I know I'm missing a handful of parts to complete the job. The DFI was plug and play and the stock harness is all there.

Sorry if i left anything out..:confused:

Wow ma heads you really have an old set up you ain't kidding if you want you can call me explain over the phone is much easier than internet talk words get confusing 631 889 3838 Tommy

Wow ma heads you really have an old set up you ain't kidding if you want you can call me explain over the phone is much easier than internet talk words get confusing 631 889 3838 Tommy

I'll give you a call once I get to the shop, thanks Tommy