>>new 87 Grand national with f.a.s.t system ecu.<<

good. yea hes a good guy, and like i said it runs good when driving. just idle sucks. but im not sure why. from what i was old im at like ten or 15 psi. if i ran it at the track he said it should hold up to about 30 psi fine.

also i have a question. its running a 3 speed turbo400 trans with a few upgrades shift kit etc. but i was wondering should i go back to a built up 200r4....

hi there guys i need some help if availible just installed fastxfi black box and a caspers adapter box and this what i got built 109 stroker champion heads good roller cam a new pte 67/66 -90 deki blue tops twin fuel pumps extreme 200r4 ptc ving convertor. what kind of timing map and afr should i target after 15 pounds and what should my timing be at 1500 any help would be appreciated and how fast should this thing go at stock eight and on the edge

Where did you buy the system from? Whoever sold it to you should, at a minimum, give you a good start up program with all that information included

was goin to purchase from you but you were closed, on vacation so he call cotton had it dropped ship from fast and installed saturday they sent no map so didnt get finished now it probally be a month before get a chance to finish- shoulda bought your car back in 06

Even on vacation, we were open. I remember you now. You were the guy who called last week saying you didn't know we sold xfi's and wanted our tech support. I'm sure cotton can get you going