New Aluminum Radiator for Grand Nationals

First of all, NICE looking radiator!! About time someone came out with a factory replica replacement with both coolers !!!

The F-body I have in my car has the cooler lines on the passenger side and I have my trans lines going to it right now, Shortly moving up to a external oil cooler with a huge fan.. ;)

Got rid of the Oil cooler lines all together, Not needed with the F-body rad.

SW.

First of all, NICE looking radiator!! About time someone came out with a factory replica replacement with both coolers !!!

The F-body I have in my car has the cooler lines on the passenger side and I have my trans lines going to it right now, Shortly moving up to a external oil cooler with a huge fan.. ;)

Got rid of the Oil cooler lines all together, Not needed with the F-body rad.

SW.
thanks for the complement Scott
seems there are many different ideas onhow guys want to run there systems ...this is why we will build in different configurations .

Don

Why not post up some prices...why pm people...you may have a better chance of selling your product with some posted prices...:eek:..just a thought...

Why not post up some prices...why pm people...you may have a better chance of selling your product with some posted prices...:eek:..just a thought...

At this point I am new to this board and even as a sponcer dont want to tick off other sponcers .
with the different configs the guys want each set up will have a different price structure .

I dont mind the P/M thing .. I get to deal with customers on a personal level this way with there concerns and needs ..customer service is my number one thing ... I dont buy these units from other vendors .. I hand craft each unit to what the customer desires .. some guys may want a fan kit installed as a combo unit or a sensor bung welded in and so on .

thanks for your support guys
Don

I have been asked by p/m about fan kits ..guess i forgot to mention combo units with sensor and wire harness and brackets .
this is a Spal Twin 11 fan kit 2780 CFM
works well up to 800 h/p with our rad .
can also be used with the Harrison rad ..as the Hat channels work with our brackets for harrison and our rad .

for guy that havent been to our web site yet here is a example .

Don

Attachments

• VETTE A-77-82-A SPAL TWIN 11.jpg
    VETTE A-77-82-A SPAL TWIN 11.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,265
  • TWIN 11 IN SPALL KIT.jpg
    TWIN 11 IN SPALL KIT.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 1,241

X2
Basic (no coolers)...$
W/trans cooler only... $
W/oil cooler only...$
W/trans and oil cooler... $
W/ A/C angle fitting add...$

At this point I am new to this board and even as a sponcer dont want to tick off other sponcers .
with the different configs the guys want each set up will have a different price structure .

I dont mind the P/M thing .. I get to deal with customers on a personal level this way with there concerns and needs ..customer service is my number one thing ... I dont buy these units from other vendors .. I hand craft each unit to what the customer desires .. some guys may want a fan kit installed as a combo unit or a sensor bung welded in and so on .

thanks for your support guys
Don

I wouldnt worry about other sponsors or vendors,if you are a paying sponsor or vendor and if your prices are better than theres,thats something they need to worry about,not you.Your products look killer and you may have a chance to sell alot of your products here,i know i may be interested in an aluminum radiator with out the trans cooler,without the oil cooler and with the dual fan kit...

I have been asked by p/m about fan kits ..guess i forgot to mention combo units with sensor and wire harness and brackets .
this is a Spal Twin 11 fan kit 2780 CFM
works well up to 800 h/p with our rad .
can also be used with the Harrison rad ..as the Hat channels work with our brackets for harrison and our rad .

for guy that havent been to our web site yet here is a example .

Don
Very impressive. Seems like great quality. I will be ordering one this week. I will PM you at that time.

Its offten forgotten that the passenger side of the rad is 40 degrees cooler then what you see on your dash gauge .. unlike the f-body rads that have the engine oil cooler in the driver side tank .. I would call those a engine oil warmer .. lol

thanks for the complement .. im trying to imulate the stock rad as best as we can .. even though its a replacement rad ..the 2 row config of 1 inch tubes will give you a full half inch more fin to tube contact patch where the heat dump takes place ... I can see this will be very important for the guys in hot climates .... you will have to run no less then a 180 t/stat as a minium temp to burn off moisture on the oil pan ... yes the rad is that efficient .

Don

So, all the guys with F body radiators, 160 thermostats, dual fans and rmi25 have excess moisture on their oil pans? woah.. that doesn't sound good. Tell me more about that.
And about your pm'ing... you say you don't want to offend anyone... ok, i get the logic... but just exactly how long do you think those prices are going to stay a 'secret' on here.... You don't really think that if they pm'ed you, they're going to pm someone else, till they advertise it on the board, to everyone? Bro, ya mind as well just POST THE PRICES lol. You're not hiding anything from anyone. Just lettin' ya know man.

What would a model cost, less shipping, with no internal coolers (i run both external) and the end tanks powder coated satin black.

So, all the guys with F body radiators, 160 thermostats, dual fans and rmi25 have excess moisture on their oil pans? woah.. that doesn't sound good. Tell me more about that.
And about your pm'ing... you say you don't want to offend anyone... ok, i get the logic... but just exactly how long do you think those prices are going to stay a 'secret' on here.... You don't really think that if they pm'ed you, they're going to pm someone else, till they advertise it on the board, to everyone? Bro, ya mind as well just POST THE PRICES lol. You're not hiding anything from anyone. Just lettin' ya know man.

What would a model cost, less shipping, with no internal coolers (i run both external) and the end tanks powder coated satin black.

here ya go .
http://www.chevellecooling.com/69.html?sm=90539

26.25 core A-86/87-A GN

W/trans and oil cooler and adaptors $525.00

W/oil cooler only and adaptors $495.00

W/trans cooler only $475.00

Basic (no coolers) $455.00

Don