New Buying Thread

bigcap

I have between 10-12.5 to buy a GN or T Type. After my last burning almost tragic experience with a scammer on here I obviously would need to see her first. Just keep in mind I can't officially purchase her until July 16th but I can do a hefty down payment to keep her contractually off the market and of course the down payment would be given when I see the CAR IN PERSON. I will never let myself fall into the spider's den again. I'm in NJ but will travel to get a visual on the vehicle but do not hesitate to call me if you have a car in that price range that you don't have to sell today. My only prerequisite is NO WHITE CARS.

Rich Caporusso
609-694-7699

C'mon fellas after my soap opera I know there are cars out there that aren't 99.9% rust and bondo in my price range.

Ron, Take your time. If you find something in western Pa I'll be more than happy to look at it.

Kurt

I know of a nice Canadian GN with 97kms, t-tops but no posi. Nice interior, NO RUST. It isn't my car but it was my number 2 choice when I bought mine just a couple of weeks ago. Price is 13.5 USD. PM me if interested.