New Drag Wheels

Nice work! I've been wondering what those wheels would look like on a GN. Thanks for sharing!

Nice work! I've been wondering what those wheels would look like on a GN. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks
Some wheels that look good by themselves just don't seem to look right on these cars.
I have not seen another Buick with these wheels (haven't seen any car as far as that goes) and figured I would give them a try. First time I saw the wheels I liked them, they look simular to the Weld Magnum, but about half the price.

Forgot to add, front tire/wheel combo weighs 24 lbs, didn't weight the rears with the tire/tube, but the rear wheels are approximately 16 lbs each.

Here is another pic from a different angle:

Attachments

• 3-24-09 027.jpg
    3-24-09 027.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,415
Man you beat me to them.I wanted to buy them but hesitated if the wouldn't look good.But They look weaked sick on the car.Did you have to wait a long while for them to come in?

Eric

Man you beat me to them.I wanted to buy them but hesitated if the wouldn't look good.But They look weaked sick on the car.Did you have to wait a long while for them to come in?

Eric

Thanks Eric,
About 1-1/2 weeks on the fronts and about 2-1/2 weeks on the rears. I got them from Centerline (and they threw in the lugs for free), but Jegs might have them in stock and could deliver a little quicker. Reason I went through Centerline was I was working with them to see if the wheels would clear the F-body brakes. Centerline mentioned they "might" re-design the hoop on the rear a little to clear the brakes on the F-body. There should be no problems at all fitting over the stock g-body brakes, Wilwood, or Aerospace components.

Thanks Eric,
About 1-1/2 weeks on the fronts and about 2-1/2 weeks on the rears. I got them from Centerline (and they threw in the lugs for free), but Jegs might have them in stock and could deliver a little quicker. Reason I went through Centerline was I was working with them to see if the wheels would clear the F-body brakes. Centerline mentioned they "might" re-design the hoop on the rear a little to clear the brakes on the F-body. There should be no problems at all fitting over the stock g-body brakes, Wilwood, or Aerospace components.

I just ordered mine from Louie at centerline,but went with the split spoke wheels.Rear 15x10with 4.5" back space ,and 15x4's in the front with lugs shipped for free as well.

I just ordered mine from Louie at centerline,but went with the split spoke wheels.Rear 15x10with 4.5" back space ,and 15x4's in the front with lugs shipped for free as well.

Yea, I actually was looking at those in the begining, they are nice as well.
I delt with Louie and Luis as well, real nice guys at Centerline.

Thanks again for the compliments guys.

Sweet! So true about there being a lot of wheels that look good by themselves and/or on other cars but NOT on GNs.

Those are the same wheels I put on my Car. But I went 15 x 8 in the rear. Did not want to Notch the Frame.
Good Choice MAN....:biggrin:

Took a few more pics this evening:

Attachments

• 3-31 007.jpg
    3-31 007.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 1,307
  • 3-31 008.jpg
    3-31 008.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 1,297
  • 3-31 010.jpg
    3-31 010.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 1,643